First Day

Chapter 1

Alex's POV*

Hi, I'm alex. I'm 15 years old. I live with my guy bestfriend Justin. Your probably wondering why I live with my bestfriend and I'll tell you, it's because my parents kicked me out. They kicked me out because of the music I listen to, the way I dress, my personality ... They said I was a disgrace to the whole entire family and that they didn't ever want to see me again. So I packed up my stuff, and I left that house without saying another word. It's been 6 months now since I've left and I'm perfectly fine. Besides the cutting part... Which my friend Justin doesn't know about. If he found out he would probably kill me, or think I'm crazy or something. Me and Justin usually have to hide if cops or just general people come to his house because we're 15 and were living alone in this abandon house. If they knew someone lived their, such as minors, we'd be taken away from our town and out into a foster home where there is mean people. The ones I've been to have mean people anyways.. I really didn't want to get taken out of my state because .. Well because.. I'm in love with my best friend alexis. She dosen't know about it though. She is so beautiful.. She is also just like me, she likes bands, different clothes, and one major thing we have in common is hating the preps. They also pick on me and call me a "emo faggot" or "scum". It honestly doesn't bother me that much though. Haters make you famous. At least I'm on someone's mind 24/7 right? ... Alexis was the strongest person I know. Her parents are divorced and her dad is the biggest asshole on the entire planet. He beats her. Calls her names. Does a little bit of everything and it makes me sick. One day while I was over I got into a fight with him because he kept yelling at her. I told him to "shut the fuck up" and he got a beer bottle and smashed me over the head with it. I'm not gonna lie, it hurt like hell, but I just told alexis it didn't hurt because I knew she already felt horrible. My head was gushing with blood and I was in so much pain, she started crying and screaming and her dad ran out of the house and hid somewhere because he thought I would go tell the cops or something, I probably should have but lex didn't want me to because she thought she would get taken out of the state to be out in a foster home. I offered for her to come stay with me and Justin I don't how many times, I mean it wasn't much but it was better than staying with her stupid asshole of a father.

Today was the first day of school since summer break and I dreaded it so much. The only thing I didn't dread was seeing alexis.

* Morning time *

"Alex hurry get up were gonna be late!" Justin yelled.
"Please No, why can't we just stay home". "Because alex, you know why. Come on get your ass up!". "Ughh" I groaned. I got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth for 2 minutes, I worked on my hair for about 5 minutes, and then I put my clothes on in about 10 seconds. I was ready to go. For breakfast I just took a pop tart and so did Justin. "Ready?" Justin asked. "Ready as I can get". I said. And then we were off. We walk to school obviously we're not old enough to to drive plus we don't have a car and school is only like 10 minutes away so we just walk through the woods, our shortcut. We got to school and I saw alexis. My mouth dropped to the ground. Justin noticed he said "watch it there, your drooling a bit to much" he laughed. I smiled and said "shut up". Alexis saw me, she came up and jumped into my arms hugging me tightly, even though we just saw each other like 4 days ago, which is a long time for us. She jumped down and said "it seems like I haven't saw you forever!!". "You guys just saw each other like 3 days ago" Justin said. "So?" We both said at the same time. "Ok" Justin said.