Hangover

Alex's POV*

Chapter 6

About an hour later we were done shopping and we headed towards me and Justin's house. We got there and told the girls to sit down and relax while we fixed some dinner. Me and Justin went into the kitchen and started talking random things. "You like her don't you" Justin said. "Yeah" ... That was random... "I knew it" he said smiling. "You have a crush too don't you?" I said smiling. "Maybe" he replies. After our conversation we started cooking dinner. For tonight we fixed spaghetti and meatballs. When the food was done, we came back into the living room to see Nicole and alexis fast asleep. Nicole had her head laid on alexis' shoulder while alexis was about to fall off the couch. It was hilarious, but it was also adorable. We thought about if we should wake them or not and we decided to shake them and ask if they wanted to stay all night and they both groaned and said "yeah sure". Me and Justin put the dinner in the refrigerator for tommorow. Justin picked up Nicole and took her to the spare room with a king size bed, while I carried alexis to the bed too. They were fast asleep again and snoring by the time we left the room.

*Morning Time*

Nicole's POV*

I woke up with a major hangover. I didn't know exactly where I was either. I stretched my arms out and accidentally hit something and heard someone scream "OW!". Then I realized it was alexis. Oops... I lazily said "the fuck is going on?" "I don't even know, but that hurt you know." "Ah you'll live" I said and Alexis laughed. We got out of bed, went down stairs and saw Justin and alex laying on the floor. We put piece and piece together and figured that they must've been having a hangover too. Justin said he felt to bad to go to school, and we agreed. I went to the kitchen to get some water and maybe find some aspirin or tylnoel. I came out of the kitchen and flopped down on the couch. Justin: "are you okay?" Me: "Yeah, head just hurts". Justin: "Want a massage?" Me: "Yes please". He slowly walked over to me and started massaging my head. It felt really nice, he was good with his hands. Ok that sounded wrong but you know what I mean. He massaged my head for a few minutes, then he started going down to my neck, which at this point I didn't care because it felt really nice.

Justin POV*

I massaged her head for a few minutes then I started to slowly go down to her neck, which I didn't think she would mind because she seemed like she liked it. Her skin was so pale, just like mine, but it was glowing like an angel. It was warm and soft and I could touch it all day, not to sound creepy or anything but, I could. I was tempted to go down further but she would probably mind if I went down further. I noticed that alex and Alexis were staring so I stopped massaging and sit down next to her. "Thank you, I feel a lot better now" she said sweetly. "Your very welcome" I said. She smiled. I smiled. We all smiled.