First Day Part 4

Alexis said she had to use the restroom and Nicole went with her. "What the fuck dude" alex yelled/whispered. "What?" I replied. "You just made yourself look like a dumbass in front of a hot girl!" "I couldn't help it, she was beautiful, she didn't even notice me staring". "Yeah, ok." Alex replied.

Nicole's POV*

After I met alexis' friends, who were actually really nice, espically the one with the googly eyes;)..... She drag me into the bathroom and practically yelled "you should so date Justin omfg!" "Shhhh!! I don't want everyone to hear!!" "Sorry, but you guys would be cute together, just saying" she said. I smiled at her and said maybe. "We should probably get to class" I suggested. "Okay" she said.

Alex's POV*

They finally came out of the bathroom and it was almost time for the bell to ring. When they got to us they said they were gonna go to class, I could tell they had been doing something like smoking or drinking because I could smell it in alexis' breath. It was quiet strong, like vodka. They both looked pretty tipsy. They ran off before I could say anything else. When I got to class i noticed that we all had the same class together, of course I knew alexis and Justin were in my class but turns out Nicole has this class with us too. When I walked in I saw Nicole sitting in the seat behind alexis and they were talking and laughing and pulling at each other's hair, I could tell something was wrong. Everyone was looking at them and laughing because they knew they were drunk as hell. They laughed so hard at one point i thought they were choking to death but they were just laughing, thankfully. Mr. Jewel the math teacher, noticed something was wrong with them and had escorted them to the office. The nurse checked their breath and it had indicated that they were drinking not to long ago. They didn't call their parents this time but they said they would next time. After all that was over the two girls walked back down the hallway laughing their asses off like they don't have a care in the world.