sgetober day ten: sophie

Ten Reasons I LOVE my sister Sophie (sometimes)

1. Sophie, this is dumb, third person? Just cause you're a 'good dean' doesn't mean you make me write an essay. I graduated for a reason. 

2. She has good ideas for sister bonding time 

3. She made me write number two. This is an awful idea. Can we go to town? I really want green apple sweets. 

4. Okay I can see she's writing more then me. I feel bad. Uh, she's very really creative. She always comes up with clever ways to have fun. 

5. Sophie's actually hilarious. She loves to laugh and make people laugh. One time she told this joke about a sheriff, a damsel, and a dean walking into a- you just had to be there. I couldn't tell it right. 

6. Agatha loves Sophie because Sophie doesn't seem to mind that Agatha's default is well, grumpy, but she doesn't find it cute the way Tedros does. It's just who Agatha is to her. She never wants anyone else, like Court Agatha or Queenly Agatha. Sophie's just really special. 

7. She just wants Agatha to be Agatha. A very rare thing indeed. 

8. One time we tried out gigglejuice and I- Agatha discovered Sophie's a really horrible singer when she's trying to hit those high notes. It was wonderful. We were so happy and light and giggly and Tedros found us on the stairs an hour later. It's such a good memory. Well, the things I remember. 

9. She just wrote "stop looking at my list" and I-whoops- Agatha- couldn't restrain a chuckle for the life of her. No matter if it's a laugh or a snicker, she's the funniest and wittiest person I've ever known. Ever. 

10. Because Sophie is the sister Agatha has always wanted and needed, she's like this beautiful tropical fish you see who chooses you. That was a freaky metaphor. Dammit, I wish I could erase! Sophie doesn't care about being perfect, she knows about her shortcomings, and she works at them. She's strong, tough, funny, lovely, and I look up to her, and even if she shows me this later, I'll never admit it. She's fiercely loyal, and has grown so much. I know I'm the little sister and I don't get to be, but I'm proud of her.