Chapter 3

JIANG CHENG POV

Hahhhh, I can't believe that the time has passed so much. And it's already jin ling birthday. If today is jin ling birthday that me and tomorrow. I should not think about it. I don't want jin ling to be worried.

I walk into the koi tower and see jin ling talking to his friends. It's good that he has someone who will take care of him.

" Jin ling" I said while approaching to him. He look at me and smile and then hugs me.

" You are finally here jiujiu" He said and I chuckle and pett his hair.

" How can I not come huh. It's you birthday. Happy birthday jin ling " I said and kiss his forehead. He giggle and kiss my cheeks.

" Uncle/sect leader Jiang " They both said and bow towards me. I nodded and smile.

" Let's go inside " Jin ling said and particularly drag me inside. I chuckle and let him do what he want.

It's night time already. The guests are all gone now and it's particularly night time. I tug jin ling into the bed and look at him. He looks so much like his father but he have A-jie eyes.

My eyes became teary and I kiss his forehead and went out of his room. I don't know if I could ever see his face again. I sign and go out and see that Wei wuxian was sitting on the roof with a bottle of alcohol in his hands. As expected from him.

" Wei wuxian" I slowly said after a long silence. We both are sitting on the bridge of koi tower where, there is a small lotus pond which jin zixuan makes for A-jue.

" Yes" He said while patiently looking at me. I take a deep breath and look at him into his eyes with a serious expression.

" Can you promise me one thing" I ask and he looks confused.

" Promise? " He ask and I nodded.

" What kind of promise " He ask .

" First you promise me that you will not decline whatever I am gonna ask you, ok" I said and he look at me with a worried expression.

" Jiang cheng, did something happened. Jiang cheng you are scaring me, say something " He keep asking me questions so I have to close his mouth with my hand.

" Calm down, nothing happened " I said and he finally calms down.

" So what do you want to ask me" He ask and I massage my head.

" I will not tell you till you promise me to not ask so many questions and agree with me" I said and he open his mouth to argue back but close his mouth when see that I am not going to give up.

" Fine, I promise you. Now tell me" He said and I nodded

" So, I want you to take care of lotus pier" I said and he look at me with confused expression for whole 5 minutes.

" What? What do you mean" He ask and I sign.

" I meant to say, take care of lotus pier, like become there leader" I said and he look at me with widen eyes.

" What, why. Jiang cheng, you can't be serious, how can I be there leader when you are the sect leader of lotus pier. Jiang cheng, what the hell are you talking about" He ask in a panic voice.

" Wei wuxian calm down " I said and put my hand on his shoulder.

" See, I want you to promise me that you will take care if lotus pier AND jin ling for me when I will not be in lotus pier " I said and avarted my gaze from him because I know I will cry if I look at him.

" Calm down? How could I calm down. Jiang cheng tell me what you are hiding from me" He ask in a serious tone. My breath hitches, he knows me too well.

" I am n-not hiding anything from you. I am just saying this because if one day I will not be there then you have to take care of them" I said and he look at me with suspicious gaze but I refuse to look at him.

" I don't know what you are hiding from me Jiang cheng, but if it's what you want then ok, I promise that I will take care of lotus pier and jin ling" He said and I smile a little.

I hugs him and he was startled by my action but hugs me back. I know that he is worried at me , but I can't tell him the truth now. And I know that he knows that I lied to him but I am glad that he didn't ask me anymore questions. I will miss all of them so much.

We both were still hugging and I see a black figure leaning against the tree. I know very well who he is. I sign and buried my face into wei wuxian shoulder a d let the tears fall from my eyes.