Chapter 7 (M)

AUTHOR POV

Jiang cheng was sitting on the bed with his head down. He was crying actually.

Suddenly, the door of the room opens and Xiao zhan comes inside the room. He makes his way towards Jiang cheng.

" Finally, I can have you now hahaha" Xiao zhan said with a smirk and lift Jiang cheng veil. Xiao zhan was stunned for a moment because of Jiang cheng beauty. He looks sooo beautiful.

" My my, you looks so beautiful my love" He said and place his hand on Jiang cheng cheeks. Jiang cheng flinch at his touch.

JIANG CHENG POV

" Are you scared love" He ask me but I didn't answer. His eyes became darken and he grab my cheeks roughly. I yelp in pain but he didn't release my cheek.

" When I ask you a question then I want a answer, is that clear" He said in a low voice and my eyes became teary. It hurts so much 😣.

" O-ok " I whisper and he finally release me and caress my bruise cheek.

" It was not that hard, was it" He ask in a soft voice and I nodded. Then, he look at me with a lustful gaze, it shivers down to my spine.

" Mine, you are only mine" He said in a possesive voice and push me into the bed and climb on top of me. I look at him with widen eyes and he chuckle

" You don't have any idea that how much I wanted to do this to you" I huskely said in my ear and bite my earlobe.

" Ahh~" I moaned because of the sensation, then I feel something soft press against my lips. Then I understand that he was kissing me. Well more likely eating my lips.

I close my eyes and kiss him , I can't do anything so I let this happen. I can do this. I said to myself and wrapped my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. He slide his tongue inside my mouth and suck my tongue.

We were laterally making out for like 5 minutes but he still didn't release me. I tap his back because of the lack of oxygen and he broke the kiss and I started coughing.

He growled and started to kiss my neck and started sucking it. I moaned and whimper. He suck on my sweet spot making me moan so loud. He look at me and smirk, and he bite my neck lightly. He kiss down to my chest, I moaned when he started sucking on my nipples and his other hand were on my waist slightly squeezing it.

Dammm, I didn't even notice that he have undress me 😳😳. My cheeks started to heat up.

" Ahhh...... Xiao zhan~" I moaned, but then I feel pain in my thighs. I yelp and look down to see that he fucking slap my thigh.

" Wrong name my pretty lotus. You are going to call me master" He said and my jaw dropped.

" W-what" I shutter and he came closer to my face.

" My precious baby, I want you to call me master or else" He said well more like demand and I groaned when he slapped my ass.

" M-master " I whimper and he chuckle and take my lower lips in between his teeth and started to suck it. Damm this kinky bastard.

" Good boy" He praise and I whimper when he palmed my member.

" Hmmm~ what is it huh baby , feeling so good " He tease me by slightly licking behind my ear.

" P~please... " I whimper and he look at me with a smirk.

" Please what" He is a fucking tease. This little shit.

" P~please f-fuck...... me " I shouted and he slap my but 2 time  making my eyes teary.

" Don't give me orders. I will do what I want" He said in a dark voice and I hurriedly nodded. I don't want to make him angry.

He then, slightly brush the tip of my member by his thump and a wave of pleasure went through my body. I arch my head back, breathing heavily.

" What was that huh. Feeling so good" He tease and started to pump my member making me roll my eyes back.

" Ahh~hh... M-master" I whimper but he didn't stop. And this time something wet touch my entrance. I widen my eyes when I see he lick my hole and started to thrust his tongue in and out of my hole. 

" AHHHH" I scream in pleasure and he put his hand on my waist to let me keep in the place.

I Arch my head back and tangeled my hands on his hairs. He started thrusting his tongue faster. I was close to cum when he pulled out making me whined at loose of contact.

" Ohhh baby, you are so cute when you whine" He chuckle and I look at him with teary eyes.

" Please ahhh~ f-fuck me.......m-master, ah~hhh p-please " I can't fucking believe that I begged to him and look like he was also quite stunned by my behavior but once again there was a smirk on his lips.

" Ok baby boy as you say" He said and he open a bottle of oil and put oil in his fingers and put the first finger inside of me. I don't feel anything, then he put the second finger

I clunch on the sheet tightly and he kiss me to distract me from the pain .

Then he put the third and then forth finger and started fuck me with his fingers. I moaned he hit my prostate. He then pull out his fingers and put some oil on his member and put it in front of my hole.

" Are you ready babe" He asked.

" Y-yes, please be gentle" I said and kiss my forehead and i hold into his biceps tightly

" Don't worry I will be gentle. Tell me when it hurt ok" I said.

" O-ok " I said and he smile and kiss me. What can I say, even thought he is possesive and also is a jerk but he is caring too. He slowly enter inside of me. And I started screaming. He kiss me roughly to distract me from the pain. He is now fully inside of me. He give me time to adjust.

" M-move " I said and he slowly started moving.

" Ahhhhh " I scream and digg my nails into his back. And I bite his lips.

" Shhhh, everything will be alright " He said and suck my neck. I bite into his shoulder and it started bleeding a little.

" Ah.. ~ faster master" I moaned when he hit on my prostate. He smirk and started thrusting faster. I screaming in pleasure. Then he suddenly pick me and put me on my knees and handand started to thrust faster.

" Ahhh~..... there. P-please...... m-move faster" I said and he started to move faster.

" Goshhhhh, you are you tight ahhh f-fuck!!! " He groaned and move faster in an anamilistic  speed making me sees stars.

" M-master ... I ~ am close" I said while clinching my fists in the bed sheet and open my legs more.

" Me too baby" He groan and thrust faster inside of me.

" I - ahh~aaa.....c-cumming ....s-shit" I shouted and grip onto the sheet tightly.

" Go on baby" He said and i finally cum and he cum inside of him. We both catch our breath and i collasped on the bed and turn at him and we both look at each other. I can't believe what I just did.

But I can't help it, he is so handsome and I know that if I didn't did as he said then he was still going to do that by force.

He came closer to my face and kiss me. It's just a short kiss but I can't help feeling my heart is about to explore..

I was so exhausted and was about to sleep when he got on top of me. I look at him with a confused expression and he smirk.

" Who said that we are done huh. It's just the start boboaie" He said in a low voice and smirk. My eyes became widen. What does he mean by its just the start 😲😲

" W~wait WHAT" I shouted and he started thrusting inside of me. I scream when in cum inside of me again 5th time. I collasped after fifth round but when I woke up,he was still pounding into me. How my stamina dies he have. I internally scream.

" D-dont... I... ahhh c-cant.. hmm t-take it" I weakly said but he didn't stop And after 10 round, I finally collasped And I didn't remember what happened after that.