Chapter 10

AUTHOR POV

" Are you really sure that it is gonna work" Jin ling ask wei wuxian who was sitting on the ground, holding a book .

" Yes, if we do according to what is written in the book then everything will be fine" Wei ying said and started draw the circle.

" Now, I just want a little blood" Wei ying said and they all gasped.

" We gongzi, why to you need blood" Zewu jun ask and he was stopping Lan Qiren from saying anything to wei wuxian.

" Because without blood, this will not work. And besides, we don't have to kill someone. I just need only a one drop of blood" Wei ying said and take a small knife from his picked and put it on his thumb. Lan zhan hold his hand.

" Lan zhan, don't worry. Nothing will happen to me. Its just a small cut" Wei ying assure his husband. Lan zhan hesitate at first but let him do that.

Wei ying smile and cut the skin of his thumb and little to drawn out some blood. He put the blood in the circle and step away. The circle started to glow and they all close there eyes because of the bright light.

" Shhhh, shit, my eyes" Wei ying groan and open his eyes little by little. And then he smiles.

" Lan zhan , Lan zhan I did it" Wei ying said and hug his husband. They all look  at the circle. In the centre if the circle was a globe which was flying .

" What is this" Nie huaisang ask in amazement.

" Its a globe, the globe will show us what we want to know" Wei ying said and and they all look at him in amazement.

" Now, lets start. Please tell us what happened in jiang cheng life in past 16 years" Wei ying ask and the globe started glowing. They all look at the globe when something shows in it. And they all were not ready for what they are going to watch.

NOW WE ARE GOING TO WATCH JIANG CHENG FLASHBACK.

8 years ago

Footsteps were heard from the dark forest. In night time, there was a men, who was walking in the dark forest all alone. Everything seems to be quite except from the sounds of animals.

That person walking, and walking, and walking. He didn't know where he was going until , he stops in front of an shadow. The person in front of him was looking down. He walks toward that person and stop in front of him.

Suddenly, the men in black raise his head and look at him with his dark red eyes and smirk, he get startled ehen a hand grabbed hus waist and pull him forward and then, the man said in his dark voice.

" You are mine-  "thump"

" Oofff " Jiang cheng groaned when he fell off from his bed. He stand up and sit on his bed.

" Really, that dream..... again" He said and close hus eyes and massage his temples. You see, jiang cheng always get this dream since he turn 18. At first, he ignore this, thinking its just a dream. But, he always dream of the sane thing, he was in a forest and meet a men who was wearing all black and he has red eyes.

Sound scary , right. But no, jiang cheng didn't get scared of this dream because he don't know why but, whenever he look at those red eyes in his dream he cant help but admire those eyes. Like, he know those eyes. That man in black look at him with so much love?

" Why I am always dreaming of the same thing" He ask to himself and rub his neck. " knock" "knock"

" Secret leader jiang" A disciple said from outside .

" Yes" He ask.

" The breakfast is ready, do you wish to eat in your room or in the hall" The disciple said.

" I will eat in the hall, I am coming in some minutes" Jiang cheng said and the disciple went away. Jiang cheng stand up and went to take a bath. Then he wear his robe and comb his hair. He make a half ponytail hairstyle and went out.

All the disciples greet him but none of them look into his eyes, why? Its not because they are scared of him but they all can't help but get lost in jiang cheng beauty. When Jiang cheng went to the hall , a group of disciples started talking.

" My godddd, did you see secret leader Jiang"

" He looks so beautiful"

" Secret leader jiang hairstyle really suits him"

" Why is he sooooo beautiful"

" He truly is the son of Madam Yu. They both are so beautiful with amazing beauty. Sharp feature, body structure perfect"

" I wish that secret leader will just one time look at me"

They all talk to each other and dream of jiang cheng.

In the hall, jiang cheng eat food with his disciples and right hand man. But they all were keep stealing glances of jiang cheng. They all cant help it when jiang cheng looks sooooo beautiful.

" You all go and practise" Jiang cheng order and they all nodded and went to the training ground.

" Oh my god, did you see, ge look at me" A disciple squeal with a red face.

" Nahh, he was looking at me" Another one said.

" I wonder, why didn't secret leader didn't get married. I mean, both female and men are interested in secret leader jiang" Another one said with a questionable face.

" Yeah, I mean, almost everyday many people, most of them are men's came here and ask his hand for marriage. But secret leader always turn them down"

" Hmmm" They all think but shrugged the matter and start there practise.