Chapter 8

2 MONTHS LATER

WEI WUXIAN POV

It has been 2 month since jiang cheng gets married and leave the lotus pier. We all trued to found him but there was nit even a single trace of him.

We are in the hall and jin ling started crying. It breaks my heart to see him like this.

" Jin ling" I said and crouch down and hug him.

" I w-want jiujiu" He cried and buried his face into my shoulder. I rub his back to calm him down but I myself has tears in my eyes.

" jin ling, please don't cry. We will find jiang cheng , don't worry" I said and he nodded , while still crying. Where are you jiang cheng.

Suddenly, in front of us appear a flying mirror. We all unsheathe our swords and come in front of the mirror .

" What the hell is this" Jingyi said and look at the floating mirror. But then , the mirror shines and we see something in the mirror.

"JIANG CHENG/JIUJIU" We all shouted when we see that its jiang cheng who is in the mirror.

" Jiang cheng.....y-you ...mirror..h-huh " I was out of words, what is happening. We can see him through the mirror but ge looks.........different. Like he us wearing all and I mean all black clothes. But it looks good on him.

" Wei wuxian, what did you promise me huh. I told you to take care of the sect and jin ling and here you are doing whatever you are doing. At least keep your one promise" Jiang cheng sternly said through the mirror.

"I remember my promise jiang cheng. But you can't expect me to just stay here and do nothing to find you" I said suttburnly and he sign and massage his forehead.

" What did I told you huh. Don't try to find me. Because if you did even try then you will never be able to find me" He said and we all frown.

" In what place you are that we can't even find you" lan zhan ask .

" Do you really want to know?" Jiang cheng ask and we all hurridely nodded.

" Yes" Jin ling said and then jiang cheng hold the mirror and turn it around. We all had shock faces because of what we see. Through the window, we can see the view of outside place and the view was something like this.

There is a mountain and red lava is dripping from the top of mountain. The colour of the sky was a little red AND there were DRAGONS flying in the sky and people are riding on the dragon.

" W-what place is this" Lan zhan ask with a terribling voice.

" Hell" Jiang cheng said and we all look at him with widen eyes.

" What the HEL do you mean its HELL" I ask .

"Its hell wei wuxian. I am in hell right now" He said .

"But how did you get there and why are you there" I ask and he look at me with are-you-serious face.

" Its where I live wei wuxian. If you don't know then i will tell you, Xiao zhan is the KING of HELL . And I am married to him so of course I would be here" He said and roll his eyes.

" HE IS THE KING OF HELL" We all shouted and he look at us with an annoying expression.

" Yes, why do you think that chengquin didn't work on him huh. Because he is the most powerful person the world" He said. I cant believe that he is the KING OF HELL .

" Jiujiu, I miss you so much. Cant you come here,please " Jin ling said with a small voice and it looks like he is about to cry again. Jiang cheng expression soften.

" I c-cant jin ling" He said and jin ling started crying. Suzhui and jingyi comfort him. Jiang cheng was about to say something when I see someone wrapped his arm around his waist. But jiang cheng didn't flinch and that person was Xiao Zhan.

I gritted my teeth when I see how he was touching jiang cheng, but he didn't protest like he is used to thus.

" Ohhh, you are talking to your family huh" Xiao zhan said and smirk. I clinch my hands tightly and lan zhan place his hand on my shoulder.

" Hello~ how are you all" Xiao zhan said and smiles , I didn't say anything . But I can see him tightening hus arms around jiang cheng and I gritted my teeths.

" Hmmm, too bad, you cant talk them right now A-cheng. We have to go to the hall. Lets go love" He said and jiang cheng nodded and Xiao zhan went out.

Jiang cheng look at us but this time, I see that there is a dark mark on his neck. My eyes became widen when I see carefully what is this. Its a HICKEY, that bastard dare to lay hus hand on my shidi.

" I will talk to you later, bye" He said and went away, the mirror also turn black . I have to find out what he want from jiang cheng.