Chapter 5

WEI WUXIAN POV

" Lan zhan, something is definitely wrong" I said to lan zhan.

" Hmm" He hummed ,we both are sitting in our room with me on lan zhan lap 😅.

" Let's go and talk to him" Lan zhan said and peck my lips. I smile and we both walk out from our bedroom and started looking for Jiang cheng.

Finally we find him, I see that Jiang cheng is sitting on a bench in the garden and was looking at the night view.

" Jiang cheng " I said and he looks startled by my voice. He look at his behind and I can't believe my eyes. Jiang cheng, was crying. His eyes are watery and red. I hurriedly went towards him.

" Jiang cheng, why are you crying " I ask and he hurriedly whip his cheek with his sleeves.

" W-who is crying, definitely not me. Wei wuxian are you seeing things" He said and I sign. It's is gonna be really hard.

" Jiang cheng, I have known you from our childhood. You can't hide anything from me" I said and put my hand on his shoulder. He freeze at his spot but didn't argue back.

" Tell me Jiang cheng, are you upset because of the marriage " I came direct into the point. He look at me with widen eyes but still didn't said anything.

" So it's true huh" I said.

" Jiang cheng, I know that you are not marrying that person from your own choice, right" I said while sitting besides him and wrapped my one arm around his shoulder, and he look at me with surprise face.

" No- "

" Tell me, am I right. If I am wrong that say it while looking right into my eyes" I said and he close his eyes, means he give up, finally.

" What if it is true. That I am not marrying that person from my own choice" He asked in a soft voice and my expression soften.

" Then I will make sure that he will stay away from you and never come near you" I said and he chuckle. Me and lan zhan look at him like he have become crazy.

" Can you" He suddenly ask making me confused.

" Can you what? " I ask.

" Can you really. I mean, can you really fight with him. Do you even know who he is" He ask and I shake my head and he sign.

" You didn't even know who he is - " Lan zhan cut Jiang cheng word by saying.

" Then tell us who he is" Lan zhan ask and Jiang cheng shakes his head.

" I can't tell you this. But I can tell you this , he is really strong, like really really strong and powerful. No one can win against him" He said and I open my mouth to say something but Jing cheng beats me.

" If you are thinking of using your chengquin then leave it" He said and we can't help but frown.

" Huh" We both said and Jiang cheng look at both of us with a serious expression.

" Even your chengquin can't win against him. Not only chengquin but no one, not even the powerful corpse or demon can win against him" He said and we both were left speechless. That person is this much powerful that chengquin can't even beats him.

" He is that much powerful " Lan zhan ask in his usual tone but I can feel that he is also shocked.

" Just understand that he is so much powerful. If he want to then he can finish all of us, and I mean all of us by a snap of his finger" He said and I admit it that I started getting scared and I see that lan zhan is also looking scared.

" Can't we do anything " I ask with sad eyes and he sign and put his hand on my cheek.

" I really wish that I or you could do anything. But believe me, we really can't do anything. My faith is already written " He said and smile sadly. My eyes became teary and I hug him.

" Jiang cheng-"

" Why are you crying. From what have I remember ,aren't you strong " He tease but hug me too. I whip my tears and chuckle. He is never gonna change.

" Leave it wei wuxian. You can't do anything, no one can do anything. He is so much powerful. It's my faith so I have to accept it" Jiang cheng said and patted my back leave me and lan zhan there.

" Who is this person. The way Jiang cheng express him, he looks so powerful " I said.

" Whomever he is, we have to be careful " Lan zhan said and I hug him.