Chapter 9

AUTHOR PO

They all are still finding jiang cheng. They know that he is in hell , so they have to find a way to bring him back.

Now they all are in the jiang household library. Maybe they can find something there. Wei ying was walking but then his gaze landed on an old book which is placed on top of the shelf. He bring that book down and started looking at the pages.

That book was weird, there were only pictured of many creatures and the story of the creature. But then, he found something.

" Hey, lan zhan. Doesn't this picture looks familiar to you" Wei wuxian said and show the book to lan wangji. He look at the picture carefully , trying to remember where he has seen this picture before.

"The picture in this book looks so familiar. Like, I have seen this before" Wei wuxian said and think carefully.

" I am 1000% sure that I have seen this picture before" Wei ying said while walking back and forward. And then, he snapped his eyes open making all of them startled.

" Wei ying, are you ok" Lan zhan ask when he look at the pale face of his husband.

" No no no no no no" Wei wuxian chanted repidely . Lan zhan hold his hand to calm him down but that didn't work.

" T-this cant b-be real. H-how, i-its " Wei wuxian shutter and lan zhan cant understand what is wrong with his husband.

" Senior wei, please calm down" Suzhui said and hand him a glass of water. Wei wuxian drink the water and take a deep breath to calm himself down.

" Now tell us, what is wrong " Jin ling said and wei ying look at lan zhan with panic gaze.

" I f-find this" Wei ying said and show all of them the book.

" And, I see a picture in this book a-and " He bite his lips and they all look at each other.

" And what wei gongzi" Lan xichen ask

" Do you all know what this picture means or what is this picture is about" Wei ying ask and show all of them the picture he see in the book.

This is how the picture looks like, but the tattoo is a little small and is in the right side if neck ( This picture is not mine, the credit goes to its real owner)

" Wow, this mark looks so beautiful" Lan xichen commented, and all of them agree with them. Because the mark is indeed beautiful.

" But what is wrong with this picture wei wuxian " Lan Qiren ask while stroking his beard.

" The problem is, this is not just a normal or simple mark " He said and they all look at him with a questionable face.

" What does that mean" Nie huaisang ask while fanning himself.

" I will tell you. Its not a normal mark because it is a devil mark" He said and they all widen there eyes and look at him.

" W-what" Lan zhan said.

" Yes, it is a devil mark. There is a story in this book and I have heard this story before. The story is, light and darkness are very important. Without one of them the world would not be balanced . The light has everything BUT the darkness need something. That's why, the darkness had a mate. The darkness mate is his fated one, they both cant be separated. After sooooo many years later, his mate will born, with his mark on his neck. And form that day, the person will called as The devils mate " Wei wuxian finish his story and the whole room became silent.

" W-what " Lan jingyi said while scratching his head.

" The light , the darkness, mate, mark, thr devil what?????" Lan Widen sit on the chair because he cant understand what us happening.

" So, the darkness or the devil has a mate, which us his fated one" Lan xichen said from what he understand.

" Yes" Wei ying said.

" But then why were you panicking like that " Huaisang ask and wei ying caress hus forehead.

" Because jiang is the DEVILS MATE" Wei ying finally said and they all became shocked.

" WHAT" They all shouted

" J-jiujiu , devils m-mate, what " Jin ling was out of his words.

" Yes, its true"

" Are you sure wei ying" Lan zhan ask and wei ying sadly nodded.

" Yes, I am sure. Because the picture in this book is same as the mark in jiang cheng neck. Most of the people don't know because his hairs always hide his mark. When he was born, madam yu and uncle jiang were confused at why jiang cheng has this mark on his neck . But they didn't said anything because a old women said that jiang cheng is blessed , and he is the chosen one. We thought that its just a simple thing , but we never knew that he was the devils mate" Wei ying said .

" Now I understand why jiang cheng said that he cant tell me who he is marrying to. He is married to his mate, the darkness, the king of HELL" Wei ying said and sit down on a chair because its too much for him.

" Wei ying" Lan zhan said and crouch down and embrace his husband. Wei ying started sobbing.

" Lan zhan, h-he "

" Shhhh, wei ying" Lan zhan said and rub hus back. The other people were still in shock and jin ling was crying in jingyi and suzhui arm.