Chapter 14

PRESENT TIME

AUTHOR POV

Everyone was silent, no one said anything. All of them were shocked and left speechless after what they have seen. And then, jin ling, who was standing there looking shocked, started crying.

" Ohhhhh, so this was the reason why secret leader jiang didn't get married" A person said all of them started whispering to each other. Wei wuxian was sitting on the chair and his husband was trying to calm him down.

" Wei ying, calm down" Lan wangji said while rubbing wei ying back.

" H-how can I c-calm down lan zhan? My dear brother, jiang cheng, is xiao zhan mate. Do you understand, xiao zhan, a demon, king of hell, is his mate" Wei ying said while tears were gathering in his eyes.

" We will find a way to find jiang wanyin" Lan zhan said but wei ying shakes his head.

" Lan zhan, jiang cheng is not even here. He is in HELL, how will we find him?" Wei ying ask but lan zhan didn't answer, because he himself didn't know the answer.

" W-will we n-never going to m-meet jiujiu again" Jin ling cried in sizhui chest.

" Calm down jin ling" Jingyi said softly and hug him. No one knows how to bring jiang cheng back, so all they could do is just cry.

2 MONTHS LATER

It has been 2 more months now since jiang cheng gets married and went to hell. They all tried many ways to find him, to contact him through magic spells. But nothing worked.

Now they are on night hunting ,because some villagers said that there is a monster near the forest. The night hunt was quite, no one really talked.

" Did you hear something " Jin ling said and stop at his track. They all look at him and stayed quite. The sound, the sound of some leaves russell can be heard in this quite atmosphere.

" I think its the monster, keep quite" Whisper wei ying , they all nodded and walked near the bushes very quietly

When they reach towards the bushes, no one was there. They all were confused at where did that monster go.

" ITS BEHIND YOU SENIOR WEI" Jingyi shouted and wei ying snapped his head back. The monster tried to hurt wei ying but lan wangji unsheathed bichen at stopped his attack.

" Everyone, be careful" Wei ying said and they all nodded and withdraw there swords and attack that monster. That monster is very big and strong with long nails, red eyes and a horn in his head.

They all started fight with the monster but the monster was more powerful than them. Wei ying use his chenquin but the monster dodge wen ning attack .

" Jin ling be careful" Sizhui said in panic when he see that the monster was trying to attack jin ling.

As the monster was about to attack jin ling, a purple lightning hit that monster, and with that, the monster flew away and his back hit the tree. They all stand there in shock, like what the hell just happened.

" I just went away for only few months and you stop training huh. Do you want me to break your legs" A very familiar voice said from behind. They all turn there head back and there they see him, jiang wanyin , standing tall and around like always.

But this time, his eyes seems different, like his eyes were soft, he was wearing black and red yet beautiful clothes and a crown in his head, the crown is solo beautiful.

" JIUJIU" Jin ling shouted and ran towards hus uncle and hug him tightly and cried in his chest. Jiang cheng chuckle and hug him too and kiss his head.

" Secret leader jiang you are back" All the disciples shouted while looking very happy.

Jiang cheng look at others people and smiles and open his one hand. Wei ying cried while smiling and hug his shidi. They all hug jiang cheng , just jin ling stayed glued to jiang cheng, he refuse to leave his uncle side.

" Jiujiu, I missed you so much. Please don't leave me next time" Jin ling said in a broken voice and jiang cheng heart squeeze in his chest.

" I wont" Jiang cheng promise and smile. They heard a noise and they look where the monster was lying, only to see that he was flying in the air. And there worst nightmare , Xiao zhan was the one who did that. Xiao zhan fists his hand and the monster started to struggle, like someone was choking him.

Dark restful energies were wondering around xiao zhan , his clothes were black and red , eyes were bloody red and a crown similar to jiang cheng crowns was in his head. And with a snap of his finger, a portal open in the ground and xiao zhan throw that monster in it. Well its a portal who send you to hell. And we all know what happens there right.

Xiao zhan lans on the ground and went towards his husband. Wei ying eyes turned red and take a step forward but jiang cheng stops him and shake his head. Wei wuxian stops and just stayed there.

" Nice to meet you again wei wuxian and hanguang jun and others too" Xiao zhan said with a veryyyy innocent smile.

" Cant say the same Xiao zhan" Wei ying gritted his teeth and xiao zhan smirk.