Chapter 8

CASSIE'S POV*********

I woke up at 5:30. 7 hour sleep seems perfect I thought to myself (note the sarcasm). I rolled over to see everyone asleep. I sighed wondering what Alice needed to tell me. She will be here in an hour I can ask her then. I hopped off of the mattress and walked to the kitchen.

I got out the ingredients to make pancakes. I combined all the ingredients to make the batter turning on the frying pan. I made a batch of 20 pancakes and placed them on a plate setting them in the middle of the table. I walked to the fridge to grab the butter and syrup placing them next to the plate. I set out plates, cutlery and cups around the table for everyone.

I made a hug of chocolate milk pouring some in each cup. I decided to be the devious girl I am and wake the boys up. I walked through the pitch black room walking to the light. Flickering the light on and off "BOYS WAKE UP" I screamed until they all jolted up and looked at me. I gave an innocent smile. "Breakfast is ready" i exclaimed skipping back into the kitchen.

I placed two pancakes on each plate and placed the leftovers in the fridge for when Alice got home. The boys looked at me "you made this" Harry stared at me surprisingly. I nodded my head chewing on my food. "Tomorrow we all go back to school" Liam said looking around the table.

We all sighed at his remark while Liam chuckled at our reactions. I heard the front door open signally Alice was home. I waited until age walked into the room. " Hey Cassie, Hey Boys" she said sleepily, we all smiled back as a response. I cut straight to the chase "so what is it that you wanted to tell me". Alice looked down.

"I got a transfer to move to London to work" she said looking down. I got up out of my chair and hugged Alice " I'm so happy" she smiled. " I heard you will all be moving in together after school finishes" we all smiled and nodded. " that's great sweetie, I'm very proud" she beamed.

" When do you leave for London". "Two Days" she said. " where will I live until I move" I asked panicking. "You can live with me" Niall exclaimed. I turned around smiling I walked up to him hugging him and kissing him on the cheek. "Thank you Niall". "No problem Love" he said smiling his amazing smile.

Alice shortly went up to bed and the boys went home. Niall stayed behind to help me with some things. " So what were those favours" Niall asked. "you will see" I exclaimed with a cheeky smile. I walked outside with my handbag and car keys.

I hopped into the drivers seat of my car where as Niall hopped into the passenger seat. I placed the key in the ignition and took off for the drive to the local shopping centre. I drove in and found a car park almost immediately.

I walked into the shopping centre putting my sunglasses at the top of my head. I walked around when Niall looked at me "so what are we gonna do?" He asked innocently. " I'm going to get my belly pierced then dip dye my hair" I said with a lot of enthusiasm.

Niall an I walked up to the counter in the piercing store explaining what I wanted and picking a bar. We walked into the back room with the lady that does the piercings.We walked into the back room with the lady drawing the dot and placing the clamp on.

When it was finished we got my hair dip dyed and set off back home.
------------------------------------------
NOTE: This chapter may be a bit short I couldn't post the whole chapter so the rest will be in the next chapter.
~Biancaxx