Chapter 7

It was getting late. I went upstairs to grab my laptop and I brought it out to the dining room and went onto Skype. When I logged on I saw Darcy was online I clicked the call button waiting for her to answer. Darcy popped up on the screen.

(Skype call)
D- Hey Cassie how is Ireland?

C- OMG Darc you have no idea it is amazing. She smiled her devious smile.

C- Hey Darcy what do you have planned" I asked seriously

D- she smiled . Jai, Luke, Beau, Ryan ,Jacob, Carson, Gabriella and I are moving there". I made the biggest smile and I screamed. Niall called out" is everything ok babe?" Darcy gave me a look "yeah everything is fine".

C-when are you moving here?

D- 2 weeks. Who was that Cassie?

C- My boyfriend Niall you will be able to messy him when you come. She smiled.

D- well Cassie I have to go Ryan is coming over. Talk in the next two weeks. Bye Cass love you MWAH.

C- Love you too Darc MWAH.
( end if Skype call)

Niall walked in" who was that" he asked seriously. " my friend Darcy all my friends are moving here Niall" I smiled and hugged him and kissed him on the lips. He hugged and kissed back. I know they are I bought us all a house we can all live in. You, me,the boys and all your friends. I smiled the biggest smile" you know you really are the best boyfriend" he looked down and blushed.

"Which reminds me can you come with me and do a few favours with me tomorrow" he nodded. "Do the lads know about living arrangements" Niall nodded his head. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled the biggest smile. I leant in and kissed him. he smiled into the kiss.

When we pulled apart "Hey Boys" I screamed out. "Yeah" they all said in unison "would you all like to go in the pool" they all ran and grabbed there clothes lining up at the bathroom fighting who will get in first.

I grabbed Niall's hand and dragged him upstairs to my room. "We can be the first down there you take the bathroom" he ran there and shut the door. I walked over to my cupboard and grabbed out my ocean blue Bikini and thrown it on grabbed my sunglasses and chucking my hair in a bun and putting on a pair of thongs. we ran downstairs still seeing two boys pushing there way into the bathroom. "Boys there is another bathroom over there" I pointed to the direction of the other bathroom.

When all the boys got changed we walked out the back and sat around the pool. I placed six towels on the pool seats. we all hopped in swimming around. Niall swam up to me and stood in front of me. I smiled to him and splashed him.

"Ohhhh wanna play like that eh" he said laughing he splashed me back and got all my face and hair wet. It was fun just having time to muck around with the boys. " 2 more weeks of school and we are done" Harry said with a hint of happiness in his voice. just to think in two weeks will be another new beginning, will be a new start, I'll be able to see my friends again, I'll be moving out of Alice's house. I went winds eyed. Deep in my thoughts what am I supposed to tell Alice.

I looked at Niall. "what do I tell Alice when we all move in" he smiles back " I've spoken to her she actually has something to tell you when she comes back home" I gave a small nod. It was 10:19pm when we decided to get out of the pool to go in and have showers.

We all hopped into bed falling asleep shortly after.
----------------------------------------------
NOTE: this chapter is a bit short. in this chapter I have used some Aussie slang considering I'm Australian.
Thongs in Australia are flip flops or sandals not to sure what everyone call them.

If you don't understand it search up Aussie Slang there may be a bit in here because she is originally from Australia.
~Biancaxx