Chapter 10

I woke up at midnight not being able to sleep. i untangled myself out of Niall and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror to see how poorly I looked.My hair went in all different directions I sighed walking back to Niall's room laying in bed again.

I felt Niall move and he opens his eyes smiling. "everything okay Cassie" he says in his morning voice.

I nodded in response looking up at him. He pecked my lips enveloping me into a tight embrace both of us falling back to sleep.i woke up the next morning alone in bed I checked my phone to see it was 6:30 I got out of bed and walked downstairs to see Niall making two bowels of cereal. "Good morning love" i smiled at him and replied back . We ate our cereal and abd got ready for school and set of for the long day ahead.
******************
NIALLS POV
In my eyes school was super boring I cant wait two weeks until im able to move in with Cassie the lads and her friends.
I waited for Cassie to walk out of class and walked towards the class. Cassie was really quiet she looked upset i kept walking to the car waiting for her to hop in too.
"Cass whats wrong" i said with hurt in my voice. I saw her look tiwards the window getting her phone out and unlocking it." Nothing" she replied coldly . My heart broke, she couldnt even tell her own boyfriend what was wrong. I drove home and walked up to my room and locked the door. I saw Cassie in the backyard with her face in her hands crying. It broke my heart. Why cant she tell me whats wrong? .