Chapter 12

Jai stared at me then looked at the ground before opening his mouth to speak. " Chelsea cheated on him he feels really bad for what he did to you" he said with sympathy in his voice. I knew Jai was telling the truth he would never lie to me ever. " Oh" is all I could reply with I thought hard about what to say next" I never asked him to cheat on me but he did, I'm with Niall now and I'm happy " I added to my statement before walking out and sitting in the lounge room sitting between Niall and Harry. I looked across to Beau to see him staring at me intensively. I sat closer to Niall waiting for a conversation to spark up. I saw that Harry had a spark for Darcy. Jai had told me a a few weeks ago that Darcy and him were not working out well. I see the way Harry looks at her it's the way you see couples look at each other in movies.

We decided to have a bit of fun as a welcoming party. We have some drinks food music and anything you can think of we set it all up and decided to get ready.

2 Hours Later
NIALLS POV
Cassie walked downstairs in this short black dress that came down to mid thigh not to say the least but she looked breathtaking. I couldnt believe my eyes what they were seeing. I was wearing a blue and black button up shirt with a pair of tan coloured chinos. I looked no where near as great as she looked.

BEAUS POV

I saw Cassie wow she looked absolutely amazing. I remember her looking that great when we were together. I know shes with Niall but I made a massive mistake and I still really love her. She means everything to me, its so hard to live without her.

Everyone was downstairs and were ready and Luke cranked up the musoc loudly. I walked into the kitchen sat doen on one of the stools and took a few shots.

CASSIES POV

It was easy to say I was a bit tipsy. I've had 5 shots and 4 cruisers to be exact. I was slowly walking around to find Niall. I saw him sitting in the lounge room talking to Carson. They seem to be getting along well .

I decided to leave them be walking into the kitchen. I saw Beau so I decided to sit with him and talk for a little bit.
'' Hey Beau''
''Hey Cass'' he replied with a slur in his voice. I looked down for a bit to think about what to say next.
'' I forgive you for what you done ''
He looked up at me shocked
'' Jai told you didn't he'' he said with a tint of less alcohol.
I nodded slowly sitting up. he lowered his head. I stood up and stood in front of his stool. I didn't know what else to do so I hugged him. He tok it by surprise but he hugged me back. I pulled away slowly looking into his green/ blue eyes as he looked into mine.

I leant in and we kissed. I was so shocked this isn't right Niall is right next door how can I do this to him. I broke the kiss looked at Beau one last time reaching the stairs running up them with tears threatening to spill. I got to Niall and I's bedroom I stripped out from the dress placing on a pair of shorts and a singlet shirt.

I thought hard about the kiss. Niall's is soft and sweet and loving. whereas Beaus is need and want I was so confused I decided to sleep on it dreading the awful hangover I will have in the morning.

Biancaxx