Chapter 11

NIALLS POV

It has been two weeks, the lads, Cassie and I have a finished school. Tomorow is the day we move into the new house with all of Cassies friends im really excited. I let the inicdent with Cassie go she seems fine now. I walked up to my room seeing cassie sitting on my bed with her head down. " hey Cassie " i said softly, she looked up at me and smiled " Hey Ni" she responded standing up and walking over to me wrapping her arms around my neck. I smiled and looked down at her, "you all ready for tomorrow" I asked swiftly " sure am are you" she smiled up at me " yeah I am I said leaning down pecking her in the lips kissing her softly.

I walked over to the bed taking off my shirt and staying in my boxers and hopping into bed. Cassie walked towards me changing into her clothes and hopping in next to me. Cassie placed her head on my chest her breathing changing to a soft shuttle breath every couple seconds I closed my eyes concentrating on her breathing which put me to sleep.
THE NEXT MORNING
CASSIE'S POV
I woke up hearing the sound of the soft snores of Niall I lifted my head smiling like crazy I stood up and jumped around on the bed to wake him up. " Niall wake up" I jumped until he pulled me down on top of him I smiled brightly at him. " Good Morning Love" he said in his deep Irish accent I smiled even more at the thought of it. I leant down and kissed him passionately " Good morning Ni" I replied bashfully. I hopped out of bed going to the bathroom to do my business and having a shower to get changed for the day ahead.

We ate breakfast quite quickly due to our excitement and packed up all our belongings placing them into the car. Niall and I took off for the 20 minute drive around Mullingar To the new house.
---------------
When on arrival we met up with all the boys and my friends Jai, Luke, Darcy,Gabriella, Ryan, Jacob, Carson and Beau. When we arrived outside everyone stood out the front waiting upon our arrival. I hopped out of the car and greeted everyone with a big hug I gave a glance to Beau and a small smile with a hug. Everyone stared and fell silent except the boys. Niall opened the door with a set of keys handing a key to everyone so we all had our own copy. I walked back to my car retrieving my belongings and taking them upstairs to mine and Niall's shared bedroom.

Everyone was left unpacking, We all went shopping for food and essentials to get us by for a few weeks. I was glad I was able to see my best friends again, I'm getting this shaky feeling that something is going to happen soon but I'm not sure what. We got back in the new van that fits us all in with Louis driving us back to our house. We walked inside deciding to have a get together party with some food and a few drinks to welcome us all back together.

"Jai can you please come here" I said when standing in the doorway of the kitchen walking back with Jai following behind briskly. "Hey what's up"? He replied with a hint of nervousness in his voice. "What is going on with Beau?"..........

-------------------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER

Biancaxx