Chapter Three

Light's point of view

L was on the bed, his waist wrapped in a loose blanket. Looking closer at his milky skin I could smell the sticky syrup that was covered on L's naked body.

"Light-Kun," he called sweetly, eyes all sultry with a cheeky grin. My face burned with heat as I looked over his body running my hands up the sides of his stomach. Biting my lip, I felt warmth travel through my body, down to my crotch. L smiles cheekily bringing his legs around my waist and pulling me forward. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck and the feeling of the sticky treat touching my bare chest. My eyes widened, what was I doing? I needed to resist this. I am not attracted to L!

As I pulled back, the scene changed quickly and I saw L was wearing a sexy army uniform, his body resting against the desk. His grey tank showed off that pale chest and his toned arms. His blue jeans were nowhere to be seen and were replaced with camo trousers and he wore dark-coloured combo boots. He looked down at me, his hat accentuating his fierce eyes, he sat back onto the table behind him in the dark room, and his legs were now wrapped loosely around me and quick as a whip, they pulled me in tight, bringing his hips against my raging hard-on. I moaned as he roughly pulled my neck closer whilst turning it to the side, he licked up the side of my neck making me groan and my eyes roll back. His lips turned into a smirk and the room started to fade, I found myself somewhere else. I was in the task force headquarters.

In my confusion, I looked around to see everyone at their desk, including my father in the flesh. 

"Dad?" I called. He looked up and gave me a smile muttering he would be one minute and picked up the phone. I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around I found the awkward Ryuzaki in front of me. He stood there whilst eating a sugar cube. It was then that Dad put the phone down. 

"Dad..." I call before I feel L grabbing me harshly and bending me over the desk. He handcuffs me and binds my wrist to the arms of the chair.

"Ryuzaki" I cry. I could hear the rattling of the chain as he tugged and turned me around. I looked around the room to see it was just us now, my eyes flicked back to the aggressive man in front of me. His eyes travelled up to my face and he leans in kissing me with his soft lips, over and over again getting more aggressive as he starts to bite my lip and pull me closer to him, getting on top of me. My eyes close feeling him lick up my neck again as I whine.

I opened my eyes to see we weren't in the headquarters but in the bed again, I was awake. L was next to me perching in his regular position eating strawberries.

"Hello again Light-Kun, nice for you to join me," L said waving a strawberry over my mouth reminding me of what I had done earlier. I pulled the covers slightly in hopes of covering my hardened cock in embarrassment. How could I have gotten a boner from a dream, like a teenager! Not only was it a dream but it was one where L dominated over me. He had made me his bitch!

"So how was your dream Light?" L said looking at me. Quickly, I turned to him before blurting out in shock.

"What dream? I had no dreams!" I couldn't help cringing at my voice.

"Oh, it's only that you called me when I wasn't expecting you to talk and it scared me," he claimed, I forced a laugh at his story.

"Sorry L, umm I can't remember," I said quickly cringing again to myself. I needed to regain clarity and calm the fuck down. Within my hand, I created a glass of water. Okay just drink and relax I said to myself whilst attempting to drink it in one go.

"Well did it have something to do with these?" He asked holding a pair of handcuffs which instantly made me choke, spraying water onto the side of the bed. "Are you alright?" he questioned as I waved my hand at him. "Light-Kun was the one that was whining about handcuffs," he said as I gave a questioning look. "And then here they were on the bed,".