1. Lust - Ten

Intense or unbridled sexual desire.

 1st Demon: Asmodeus

Necklace: Ruby Goat
Purification: covered in fire and brimstone

" the venereal act as becoming to the human race:

    and this is called "the unnatural vice." 

  - Thomas Aquinas -                                                

As he walked into the club everyone started looking at him. Soon he had awakened the intense sexuality that was hidden inside of everyone in that place. They were captivated by his presence. His black hair was styled back, his skin was shinning and his rosy lips were tempted to be kissed. Ten fixed his white shirt, which was unbuttoned enough to expose all of his neck and his collar bones, and his ruby necklace was decorating his flesh beautifully. His sight traveled at almost every girl and every guy into the room. The atmosphere changed, the music became louder and the lights burned lower. People who a moment ago were just dancing, talking casually, and were just enjoying their drinks, started becoming more touchy with one another.

Ten moved in the middle of the room, where the floor was a little more elevated, dragging a chair behind him, he sat down, looking around. He recognized the lustful glimpse into the eyes of the people who were trying hard to control it. Ten smirked and when he flicked his fingers as if had given a silent command, everyone rushed on the other like horny animals. Boys on girls, girls on boys, boys on boys, girls on girls. Two, three, four, or more. It didn't matter as long as their sexual desire was pleased.

He was watching and laughing while they were kissing, bitting, and making sex together uncontrollably, to the point they seriously hurt each other. Sweat, blood, and bodily fluids were the only smells in the club. Ten had crossed his hands, doing absolutely anything else than waiting for them to kill each other due to their forceful lusting. But, with the corner of his eye, he saw a girl. She was sitting up to the bar, with her legs crossed. She had long light brown hair that was falling straight behind her back, revealing her long neck and her small dress was barely covering skin, she was holding a drink.

Ten realized he was staring too long but he found himself unable to do otherwise. And as she felt his eyes on her figure, she turned her head at him. Then, without breaking the eye contact she drunk a little. The way she put the glass into her mouth and a single drop ran from her lips down her neck, made Ten swallow hard. He felt, for the first time his own medicine and as he didn't want to ignore the urge either his curiosity, he stood up and walked over to her. 

He passed the ragging crowed and he stood in front of her. "You want company, I suppose?" he exclaimed with a mischievous gesture. The girl looked at him from the top to the bottom for some seconds that to him seemed hours. The thought that he might not be desirable in her eyes crossed his mind, making him for the first time in years to feel insecure. How could she do that? How did she make him feel this way? Why did he want desperately to be accepted by her? Who the hell she was?

"Hm, if it's yours, I want it," she replied frowning her lips like a little child. Ten's muscles relaxed. "I am Tian Shi," she added right after. Ten closed their distance even more, "I am Ten.", he said winking playfully. "Interesting name, Ten. Why did you choose it?" she asked bending at his place him more. Ten laughed, "Cause I am 10 out of 10 on pretty much everything." When he said that he noticed Tian Shi's face getting serious and her sight more strict. This made him feel exposed yet, he liked the sensation.

Tian Shi grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him closer placing her legs around his waist. "10 out of 10 at this too?" she asked and then her hands moved around his neck. Ten smirked, "Especially at this!" and the moment he stated that she forcefully pressed her lips on his. Ten put his own hands around her waist while Tian Shi squeezed his neck, choking him a little but he didn't mind. He actually found it pleasurable and he wanted more and more of it. Their tongues were fighting in a love war that Ten had never taken part in before. His lust was getting bigger and bigger while the kiss was getting more passionate.

He wanted it all. He wanted her whole. And he wanted everything now! His desire was too big that he felt the veins on his body heated up. But, as the seconds were passing, he perceived that he was literally burning up! Tian Shi broke the kiss and Ten's veins started getting red and hot in a painful way. He screamed as he felt that he was on fire and his sweat was smelling like sulfur. "He burns with desire..." Tian Shi whispered while pulling away from him his ruby necklace and her eyes turned yellow. A moment before Ten lost his consciousness he saw wings forming behind her, but as his eyes were closing she had disappeared.