Tobi x Reader (Fluff) |Nightmares|

⚠Warning⚠

This is an old oneshot, you have been warned.

Y/N P.O.V.

"Good night, Konan!" I called out, knowing she was already in her bed, which was the farthest down the hallway.

"Good night Y/N!" She called back, faintly.

"Good night, Itachi." I said, glaring at the figure to my right. 

"I'm not sleeping, but thank you." He corrected me, before crossing his arms.

"Itachi, you're not going to get murdered in your sleep, now just PLEASE, go to bed." I explained to him as I pushed him into his room.

"It's still a possibility." 

"Deal with it, and go to bed." I told him, before pushing him onto his bed and shutting the door behind me.

I sighed. Sometimes man, Itachi is a bit, how do I put this... Strategic, at times.

"Good night Deidara!" I called into the hallway again, since Deidara's door was across from Konan's.

There was a faint explosion that came from his room, followed up by a fairly loud "FUCK!"

"Deidara, go to bed!" I yelled, seeing as though he was trying to invent a new type of bomb at the time.

"Ugh, fine! Good night, un!" Deidara yelled from his room.

"Good night, Kakuzu!" I called out, hearing a groan from Kakuzu's room.

"Yes, yes, good night, thanks for waking me up!" Kakuzu yelled from his room. I clearly angered him, but I angered him all of the time.

"Good night, Sasori." I called out kind of softly, since Sasori's bedroom was to the right of me.

"Good night." Sasori said calmly from his room, just audible enough for me to hear.

"Good night, Zetsu!" I called out. Zetsu grumbled something of the likes of  "Good night.." but I really couldn't hear.

"Good night, Hidan!" I called out, poking my head in the open door that was to my left.

Hidan was on the floor in his ritual cirlce made of his own blood, saying goodnight to his Jashin or something.

I quickly removed my head and shut his door.

"Good night, Kisame." I told the figure to my left.

"Good night, Y/N." Kisame told me before walking into his room and shutting the door behind him. If anything, he was the most normal out of the Akatsuki, and that's saying something, compared to the fact that he's a shark. Man. Sharkman.

"And good night, Tobi!" I called out, seeing as though I thought Tobi was in his room.

"Good night, Y/N-Chan!" Tobi told me in his natural happy-go-lucky voice. I didn't realize he was behind me, so I smacked him, to which he collapsed on the floor.

"OH MY GOD, TOBI!" I yelled. I did not mean to do that. Tobi groaned before getting up and brushing the dirt off of himself.

"It's okay Y/N-Chan! Deidara-Senpai does this all the time to me!" He replied sweetly, before skipping off into his room. 

Deidara and I are going to have a word in the morning. 

I slunk back into my room and flopped on my bed. I soon managed to crawl underneath my covers and snuggle up with them to create a warm bubble that I wouldn't want to get out of in the morning.