Missing part 1

Carolina pov

I was looking for my dog because he got lost somewhere. I went to Midnight's room and when I got there I saw her and that guy Derek cuddling I was happy for my little sis till I heard a bark from outside and that's when I knew that my dog was outside so I picked up my dress and I went running outside and I finally found my dog. That's when I had an idea to stroll in the woods by myself. I had never strolled by myself only with my little sis but I wanted to stroll by myself so I went ahead with my dog. I arrived in a dark forest that Midnight called the Dark Enchanted Forest. She always told me and my sister to never go in there especially at night because there are unspeakable things like demons and other dark things that can kill you. I was about to turn around when I heard a horse and when I did turn around I saw Damian coming close with a black stallion. I could here my heart pounding in ears when he kept coming closer. I heard him calling my name and when I snapped out of it. He told me if I was alright and I said that I'm fine I just was taking a stroll in the woods with my dog.

"Do you want a ride back to your castle" he said.

"Yes please I don't think I can walk anymore."

"Ok do you need help getting on-" he said till I cut him off when I got on top of his horse by myself and when I was behind him I just smiled.

"Wow I never known a girl who can get on top of a horse by herself." He said.

"Well when you live with a little sister who can be a bit crazy its hard not to follow her lead especially when your little sister is about to rule a huge kingdom and your her second in command." I laughed a little.

Damian pov

Her laugh is so beautiful its hard not to laugh along with her. While we kept kept strolling I had a feeling that we were no longer in the woods except somewhere else. That's when I saw something with large fangs, long nails that could easily cut through anything, and eyes of a crazy animal. That's when the creature attacked us that it slashed at my arm when it was going to kill me Carolina got my sword and fought the creature. I was amazed of how a women like her could kill a creature twice her size. When she stabbed its heart it dropped dead. She was panting and she had a few scratches in her body. I asked if she was ok and she said that she was fine but they need to get out of here now. And I said,

"What do you mean?"

"When I saw the creature I knew that we are in the Dark Enchanted Forest. So we have to get out if here now because my sister warned me about all the dark things here and we have to leave like now." She said.  She grabbed the reins to my horse and rode it.

Later that night

Carolina pov

We've been here all night and lucky for us that no creature has come to attack us. But I'm worried about us and my little sister because she must have noticed that I'm not there and she must have sent a troop to look for us and she must be with them. I told Damian that we have to rest so we laid down and when I was about to go to sleep Damian kissed my cheek and forehead and said,

"Goodnight my sleeping beauty" and that the last thing I heard.