Chapter 13

Damian pov

Today I was exploring the castle considering I was really bored. I was in the library and I was reading a book of wolves to learn more about Carolina, Derek, and Midnight. While I was reading Carolina and Midnight came inside and I saw that Midnight was jumping up and down.

D-"Why is Midnight jumping"

C-"She had to much sugar and she can't stop talking or jumping and I hope the sugar wears off because she has a meeting in an hour and I don't need a hyper princess."

M-"Carolina Carolina Carolina Carolina Carolina"

C-"What!!!!!!"

M-"Hi hi hi hi hi hi."

I heard Carolina groaned.

C-"You think you can take care of Midnight for a few minutes while a take a nap."

D-"Sure dear have sweet dreams.'' And I kissed her and when I turned around Midnight was reading a book really fast.

M-"Hey Damian when are you going to ask Carolina to marry you."

D-"What do you mean."

M-"I heard you talking about it in your sleep." I started blushing and heard Midnight say,

M-"Don't worry I won't tell so what do you want to do oh I know lets run probably that'll help with the sugar problem I have. Ok on your mark get set go!!!!!"

D-"Hey that's not fair you got a head start." So I followed Midnight and then I saw turn into a wolf and I was surprised and all I did was laugh because the maids got scared. We went to the kitchen and I was far behind and then I saw Midnight with a cooked turkey in her mouth. I laughed so hard I fell and then I hears the chef and that's when I knew that we had to make a run for it. I was about to run when Midnight picked picked me up and put me on her back and she started running to her room. She quickly turned to her human form and locked the door. She started laughing and got the turkey and gave me a piece. Then the bell rang and Midnight said that she has to go to the meeting. We said our goodbyes and she left. I fell asleep because I was tired from the run.