Everything is normal again... Kinda

Midnight pov

I woke from my nap and stretched. My hair was a mess so I got up and brushed it. I went outside to grab something to eat and saw Derek and kissed him.

D-"Midnight why are you so happy I mean not that I'm not happy that your happy its just that your smile is so beautiful and ever since your sister tried to kill us and sentenced Arlet's death you looked so sad"

M-"What are you talking about I don't have another sister. The only sister I have is Carolina and death I haven't sent anybody to be burnt at the stake."

D-"But you do don't you remember"

Then Carolina came in and I asked,

M-"Her Carolina do I have another sister because all I know is that your my only sister I have. And Derek over here says that I have another sister which isn't true or is it."

C-"No Midnight of course we don't."

D-"But-"

C-"We don't hey Midnight one of the maids says if you can take care of her baby us that ok."

M-"Sure I don't mind." So I went walking looking for maid.

Carolina pov

D-"Carolina why does Midnight think that she doesn't have a sister and can't remember Arlet"

C-"Ummm you see I asked Carmen if she had a spell or potion that can make her forget a memory.  So when I used a spell I made sure to earse Arlet from her memories so it worked and look now she is her old self except for Arlet but hey at least she is happier than usual so yay."

D-"Ok I'll agree about erasing the memory but why Arlet don't tou think she will find out."

C-"Look I got it covered I gave Arlet's dresses to the people that are poor and I burned everything that belonged to her and pictures with her on them so there she will never know"

D-"I guess she doesn't have to know that she has a sister and anyways Midnight seemed so happy that I don't want something to ruin that smile."

C-"Ok then as long as she doesn't know who Arlet is everything should be fine."