Evil Sister

So I'm doing something different when the characters talk. When you see M it means Midnight, C for Carolina and so on. I hope you like my story and I'm giving thanks to my sis Carolina who is helping me with this story and all my other friends who are supporting me and reading my story love you.
♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤

Arlet pov

No I can't believe that she is still alive I was sure that she was dead. What am I gonna do now I need to make both of them die so I can become queen. Ever since father chose my bratty little sister to become queen and Carolina to be second in command I have no power in the kingdom. I thought that when Carolina disappeared I could kill Midnight and I could have had the kingdom to myself. Maybe I should kill them both in there sleep.  But no it wouldn't work now that they both have Damian and Derek with them. What to do with my two sisters. I know I poison there food with wolfsbane so they die instantly but where do I get it from. Maybe I should ask Diego. Me and Diego have been going out lately and I found out that he wants to also take over my kingdom. So I told him that if he becomes my husband he can rule the kingdom with me but I know that he will try to kill me but I will kill him first and have both his and my kingdom.

Carolina pov

I woke up to see that I was in my room and in my bed. I actually wanted to sleep for a while longer but I was hungry so I went to the dinning room and when I got there I saw Derek, Midnight, Damian, and Arlet already there.

M-"Hey big sis how did you sleep."

C-"I slept well best sleep I had ever had"

M-"That's good I hope your wounds are healing well."

C-"They are and I'm glad I'm-"

I was cut off by Derek and Damian choking. I quickly went to Damian's side and Midnight went to Derek's side instantly. Derek was pointing at his soup and when Midnight smelled it she said that the soup was poisoned with woldsbane. She quickly told the maid to get the doctor. Midnight was crying and so was I because I was worried that Damian might die. The doctor came in and told us that we can only hope for the best that they don't die.

Arlet pov

No the idiots ate the wrong soup what am I gonna do now. But maybe it will work my sisters are so deeply in love with them that maybe they will kill themselves to be with their love ones. I'll soon rule the kingdom but I must make sure that they die soon.

Midnight pov

I can't live without my beloved Derek and neither can Carolina. What can I do I need to help my sister. But wait they say that there is a witch that lives in the dark enchanted woods. She will only help if you can complete her challenge on killing her monsters with the powers she gives you. I told Carolina and she told me that we have to this in order to save them so we quickly went outside and got our horse and rode to the border of the dark enchanted woods.