My Hot Roomate. (Zayn Malik Story)

(Flashback)

"I hate packing!" I yelled while I collasped onto my bed with my best friends who have been helping me.

"I know, better be happy we're helping your lazy ass." Justin said pushing me off.

"I do! I freaking helped you too!" I yelled from the floor.

"I helped the both of yall so shut up, becuase you assholes are leaving me here."

Leah had to put her input in.

"Come to Texas State with me!" I smiled.

"NO, UT with me." Justin yelled over me.

"Justin no matter how much me, and Leah would love to be at UT with you... We're to stupid." I laughed while Leah was already laughing when Justin said that.

"Well find a nerd to help you!" He said.

"Justin!" Me and Leah yelled.

"What?

"Your stupid." Leah shook her head at him.

"I still can't believe we are finally drifted our ways after this past year of community college together." I said.

"I KNOW!" Justin yelled.

We all just sat in my room talking about our past years, we have been to school with each other since middle school, and we graduated 2012, and have gone to community college for a year and now we are all seperating, I'm going to Texas State in San Marcus, and Justin is going to UT in Austin, while Leah is staying here to go to UTSA, we will still be able to hang on certain weekends, but it's just a big change from way before. I was excited to just meet new people from all around.

"GUYS PUT IT ON MTV!" Justin yelled at me and Leah.

"Why?"

"Cause bitches on twitter be going crazy saying One Direction is going to college?"

"And we care why?" Leah said.

"Well Crystal thinks they're hot..." Justin said, while Leah just laughed.

"Come on, those accents!" I smirked.

"True." Leah smiled. While she grabbed the remote and put it on MTV.

"So boys, is this true y'all are going to be coming to the United States to go to college in one lucky state?" The reporter was interviewing them.

"Yes, we are going to draw from the top 5 states, and then we each are going to draw what college from that state." Liam said.

"Oh so y'all aren't going to be together?"

"Most likely not." Louis pouted and gave puppy dog eyes.

"So what states are the top 10?"

"Well it's between, California, New York, Florida, Arizona, and Texas. Because they have the most colleges." Zayn smiled."

"Oh well are you guys ready to pick the state?" The reporter asked.

"Yes!" Niall smiled.

"Okay and just to let all the fans know, we are just telling you the last 2 states, and y'all will have to find out which state and school they had to go to." The reporter said.

"Damn, bitches are going to go CRAZY!" I laughed. While Leah agreed.

"Liam pick one." Liam put his hand in a tub and pulled out the state of Florida.

"Harry you make the other special pick." Harry took forever and pulled out a state and he hid it."

"It's totally either Cali or New York." Justin said while looking on his phone.