Dirty liam (Not for readers under 15)

Hey So i need 1 more vote on MY 4 NIPPLED HARRY to do part two. Here's a liam one!!

....

You and Liam have been dating for the past 8 months now. You guys have been planning to go camping for the past 3 weeks. You both finally decide to go. You guys build a comfortable outdoor fort since the weather was beautiful. Liam gets the projector and projector screen so you guys can watch movies. You both lay pillows, lights & candles to set the mood. You guys lay down together and lock fingers.

“Liam It’s absolutely beautiful”. “Not as beautiful as you, (y/n)”.

Liam cuddles closer to you. He grabs a remote and turns the projector on. He plays the movie Titanic. “Oh I love this movie Liam!” “Me too (y/n), Lets watch”. You and Liam start to watch the movie Titanic.

After about half through the movie Liam begins to touch you. Liam pushes you closer to him and begins to rub your thigh up and down. You try to pay attention to the movie but you can’t help but want Liam.

Liam begins to move his hand higher. The sexual tension between the both of you gets higher and higher. You straddle liam and look him in the eyes. He grabs your face with his hands and pulls you closer to his lips. He kisses you gently caressing your face softly. The kiss begins to deepen becoming more passionate. He pulls you closer to him not breaking the kiss. You feel something spark between the both of you. Like lighting a flame with a lighter. He slips his tongue in his mouth. He begins to explore your mouth. He slips off your shirt and shorts. He slips off his shirt and pants and continues to kiss you passionately. Liam unclips your bra and pulls down your panties. He pulls down his boxers and starts to suck your nipples which makes you moan. You grab his penis which makes him gasp. You begin to pump and he moans your name. You move down and take all of him not wasting time. He groans multiple times. You can’t get all of him with your mouth so the rest you pump with your hand and you message his balls with the other. He groans your name slow and weakly “ugh (y/n)…. I’m gonna cum”. He shoots in your mouth and you swallow all of it.

He crawls on top of you and grips your hips tightly. He positions himself against your entrance. He looks you in the eyes and pushes into you slowly. You cry of pain of how big he is. He wipes your tear and thrusts slowly. He gives you time to adjust. “Liam…Faster..”. He thrusts begin to become faster. Being inside Liam was the most amazing feeling in the world. Being this close to him was pure Happiness. Liam looks at you while he thrusts. You feel the same knot in your stomach you get before you orgasm. You grip Liams back with your nails and he tightens the grip on your hips. You guys look into each others eyes. “Liam, I-I’m gonna c-cum”. “Hold it babe a little longer”. He thrusts as fast as he can. You bite your lip trying to hold in your orgasm as long as possible. You both are breathing heavy. Liams thrusts start to become sloppy. “I-I can’t hold it in any longer Liam!”. “A L-Little longer”. He stutters while he speaks. Liam trys his best to thrust faster. “okay now!”. You both reach your highs. You and Liam reach a level of intimacy you guys never reached before. You and Liam gasp and scream and ride out your mind-blowing orgasm.

Liam collapses on your body and you guys breath heavy. He slides off of you and lays next to you. “(y/n)….” “yes, Liam?” You guys look at each other.

“I love you so much” he stutters for a second and looks into the starry sky. “Literally, More than anything..” He turns to you and smiles. “Liam…… I love you”. He cuddles closer to you and puts a blanket over you and him. “I love you too, (y/n).” You both cuddle closer and fall asleep in each others arms.