Twelve

Taehyung woke up, surprised to find the bed empty; he wasn't sure when Jin had woken up, and left the bed. Finding his phone, he checks the time to see it was almost eleven in the morning. This stunned him even more.

It was not common for him to rest so late; after a good stretch, he got out of bed and made his way to Jin's bathroom for a warm shower.

Jin moved around the kitchen cleaning up after breakfast when Taehyung walked in, "you are awake?" he looked up, greeting Taehyung with a smile.

Taehyung lured him into his arms and kissed him tenderly on his lips, "I am, but why didn't you wake me?"

"You were sleeping peacefully; why would I wake you? I made breakfast, come, sit, and eat." Jin moves out of his grasp and steers him towards the breakfast table.

Taehyung followed along, taking a seat, "What time did you wake up?"

"Around six."

"Why so early? Did I push you out of bed?" Taehyung teased and glanced at the breakfast Jin made. It did something to him to know Jin had thought of him and cook him a meal, it was not the first time someone had made him breakfast, but it was the first time it felt different.

Jin laughed out loud, "oh no. You know, I am usually up early, especially with these kids. I had to packed Aria's lunch for school and made her breakfast before she left this morning. Then I gave Dallia her morning bath, fed her, and she went back to sleep. Using my free time, I prepared breakfast for my boyfriend."

Taehyung smile grows, and he moves Jin into his lap, "can you repeat the last part?"

"What, that I made breakfast for my boyfriend, is that what you want me to say?" Jin shifts around intentionally on Taehyung's lap and relaxes into his hold; then, he leaned his head against his chest with a smile on his face.

Stiffening his arm around Jin's waist, Taehyung touches his lips to Jin's ears, "are you aware of your actions, Seokjin?"

Jin smiles but automatically tries to hide it as he withdrew from Taehyung arms and stands up, "what actions? I think you should finish eating before the food gets cold."

Taehyung grins and sways his head, choosing to let Jin off the hook this time; he turns and concentrates on the delightful meal his boyfriend had presented him with. He sure knew he had enough time to focus on Jin after.

*******

Folding Dallia's laundry, Jin becomes startled as Taehyung hugs him in his arms, resting his chin on his shoulder. "Breakfast was amazing; you are an excellent cook."

"T-thank you, I do try my best in the kitchen," Jin said, clearing his throat and attempts to continue concentrating on the task at hand.

"Is there anywhere else you do your best?" Taehyung's question created a tingly sensation to rise through Jin. It wasn't so much the question, but the way he had whispered it against his ear, letting him feel his breathing, causing the hair on his neck stands up.

Taehyung moved his hands slowly against Jin's side, pressing his lips to the soft of his neck, "It's okay, no need to tell me now, you can show me some other time. I want to know all the areas and places you do your best." He hugs Jin more into his embrace, continuing the light traces of kiss down his neck, Jin leans to the side, allowing him more access, but to his disappointment, Taehyung pulls away.

"I think I should let you continue what you are doing and not distract you any more than I have already. What time does Aria get home? Would you like me to get her from school, or is she coming via the bus?"

Jin turned to look at Taehyung, who had his hands in his sweatpants, staring back at him with a smile. "You- I-" Jin didn't have the right words of what he wanted to say to him; taking a deep breath, he decides not to say anything, "Aria is coming home on the bus. She gets here at around three."

Taehyung pulls out his phone, taking a look at the time, "three hours from now. Anything you would like to do before she gets home?"

"Yes, actually, there is," Jin said, smiling at Taehyung as he looks him up and down.

"Hmm, mind telling me what it is you want to do?"

"Sure, I would love to prepare her dinner before she gets home. Now, if you will excuse me, I will finish up here and then do that." Turning his back to Taehyung, he resumed what he had been doing, hoping Taehyung would walk out of the room. "Ouch!" he lets out a frightening shriek as Taehyung slaps him on his ass. Spinning Jin to face him, he pulls him close to his body, leaning his lips to his ear.

"I am your boyfriend now, know that ass is mine. Don't go teasing me and think I won't act on it. I have been wanting you and have been waiting for a very long time. You are extremely tempting, and I am trying to be a good guy and be respectful, but if you continue, I have no problem taking control and showing you exactly what I want to do to you. So I suggest if you are not ready, don't tease me Seokjin, my heart isn't the only thing that is needy for you."

Jin heart races against his chest as Taehyung lets go of him and stares him in the eyes. He didn't know how to respond to something like that, but he found it hot. No one had ever been so commanding with him before, and he found it sexy, but just by the way, Taehyung was looking at him, had him imagining things he shouldn't.

Sleeping next to him last night in his arms, Jin felt what Taehyung had to offer between his legs. He wasn't hesitant to say he was interested, which provoked his behavior at the breakfast table.

Pressing his lips together, Jin rocks his head back and forth, acknowledging he understood. "I will consider my actions in the future," he said, giving Taehyung an angelic smile.