𝐎𝐍𝐄!

೫ೃೀ༺

❝ we were making history,breaking rules & breaking freequestioning the writing on the wall ❞𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 | 𝐛𝐞𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

breaking rules & breaking free
questioning the writing on the wall ❞
𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 | 𝐛𝐞𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

೫ೃೀ༺

𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 of blasting music echoed in her ears as Thalia stood in the sea of high school seniors, feeling so small and so lost. Never having been one for crowds, she couldn't even fathom what she was doing at a party. She made her way through the crowd slowly, keeping her head ducked down so they couldn't see the distress in her eyes as she looked around for a familiar face.

All of a sudden, she saw the familiar sight of Karolina Dean's golden blonde curls that cascaded down her shoulders. Sighing in relief, she weaved through the crowd, stepping towards Karolina slowly only to find Karolina staring at two girls who kissed in the crowd. Before she could reach Karolina, Karolina removed the bracelet she'd always worn, the one that symbolized her religion, starting to sway along to the music that pounded in Thalia's eardrums.

"Karolina...Kar!" Thalia called out, trying to reach the blonde's hand but she was pushed aside by a couple who danced to the beat, Thalia almost tripping over her own feet as she stared at Karolina, whose skin appeared to glow vibrantly, her once pale skin suddenly illuminating as Thalia watched the blonde dance gracefully, swaying her hands in the air without a care in the world.

She wasn't sure if everyone was seeing what was happening to Karolina, considering no one else was looking over at her as Thalia frowned, trying her best to get a closer look at the blonde but the other teens in the crowded room towered over her, Thalia barely able to make out Karolina's rainbow fingertips.

Everyone else seemed too fazed to see what Thalia saw as she tried once again to push her way through sweaty bodies to reach Karolina. All of a sudden, she watched in horror as Karolina's knees gave way, the blonde collapsing on the floor as she lay sprawled out on the floor. No one around her seemed to see what was wrong as Thalia pushed people aside but they never seemed to get out of the way as she was trapped behind walls of people, only to find Brandon and one of his friends, Lucas, whom she'd recognized as his lacrosse teammate, exchanging amused looks as they made their way over to Karolina.

They successfully made their way through, the crowd parting for them like the red sea as Thalia resisted the urge to roll her eyes, knowing that it was the popularity effect. Slowly draping one of Karolina's arms over each of them, the two boys made their way up the stairs with an unconscious Karolina propped up between the two of them as Thalia followed after them, wanting to make sure Karolina was safe.