𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍!

೫ೃೀ༺

೫ೃೀ༺

── skjsjskss idk where this sudden
motivation came from but i'm now
updating this book again ??? woah
lol anyway, here's a new chapter
for you guys! please vote & comment,
i wanna know what you think about
this story so far !! xoxo <3 

would also like to reiterate the
mature themes in this story including
suicide, substance abuse and gore! with
thalia's storyline being further developed,
these will be touched on a lot more <3 

sorry for the very delayed update, i'm
going through a lot personally but here
is a long overdue update that i wrote
instead of studying lmfao <3 anyway,
i hope you enjoy! i do this for you guys x
this one is for xodaphneblakexo <3 ──  

೫ೃೀ༺

❝ wish on your lucky stars
'cause it's all you got
won't get you very far
when the music stops ❞
𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 & 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

೫ೃೀ༺

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 went by in a complete blur ──  Thalia was physically present to go through the motions but mentally, she was trapped in a never-ending replay of that harrowing night. It felt like an out-of-body experience ── like she was watching a movie plot unfold before her eyes. She spent most of her time closed off in Karolina's bedroom, too afraid to wake the other residents up should she scream if she fell asleep alone ── so she stayed awake on Monster Energy and fear, vigilantly watching over Karolina to make sure harm would never come the blonde's way again. 

It had been nearly forty-eight hours since that night and Thalia had never downed more sleeping pills in her life. The rational side of her tried to warn her of possible overdose but really, all it did was tempt her to take more. When Karolina was in school, Thalia stayed in the blonde's bedroom, pushing the windows open as she teetered on the windowsill, lighting a cigarette as the puff of smoke appeared with each exhale. 

Elias wanted nothing to do with her ── and she couldn't blame him. If she had a choice, she wouldn't even be alive any longer. The bullets should've struck her, she should've died. Was it even worth it, forcing herself to stay alive despite the mind-numbing pain she was facing daily, just so she could protect her brother? Her brother, who might be safer with anyone who wasn't her. Alas, it was her promise to her father that she had to fulfill ── don't trust PRIDE. 

She felt...empty ── and she wasn't one to ever admit to such lowness in life. Even when she held her dying mother's hand in the Accident and Emergency ward at five years old, when Matteo had to practically tear a weeping Thalia off Violet when sending Violet off to boarding school, Thalia had never felt so genuinely empty. She was always...hopeful. Perhaps she clung onto that because Violet told her when their birth parents were picking her name, her mother had wanted to name her Hope. They were struggling to conceive a child ── hence the wide age gap between Thalia and Violet ── and Thalia was their hope when she was finally born.