𝑹𝒐𝒏 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 {𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕}

Let us just pretend there's no Romione, shall we? 

This one includes death, suicide, and uh... yeah.

I'M NOT ENCOURAGING SUICIDE IF YOU HAVE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND NEED HELP, CALL 800-273-8255 FOR THE SUICIDE HOTLINE!

k, now on to the story ☺️ 

_______________________________________________________________________________

The ginger boy ran, and ran until he could see her. He didn't care how long that would take, he just wanted to find her. He would sprint over mountains as long as he found her, safe and sound. Little did he know, she was trying to get away.

Y/N saw Ron coming after her yet she wanted to keep her distance. She knew the Dark Lord was coming for her. She also knew he'd do anything to get her on his side. He'd kill Ron. She didn't want him catching up to her. It'd only slow him down. She was successful in saving his arse until she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Y/N! You had me worried sick!" Ron exclaimed, trying to hug her.

"Ron, it's not the time for reunions. Go back to Harry! He'll keep you safe," she responded, brushing his hand away. 

Ron was hurt. He knew they were in the middle of the war and maybe it wasn't the time to get emotional but she could've at least made him feel better about the situation. That's what she usually did to help him with his problems. She'd stroke his hair and whisper sweet nothings into his ear. Not now. Now he needed that more than ever. He had the urge to break into tears as she simply ran away. 

She felt stupid. She wished she didn't say that to him. She also knew he was too stubborn to understand what pressure she was under. She would have died for him. It shouldn't have to be the other way around. All she wanted was for him to be safe. She didn't know how safe it possibly could have been but, as safe as he could be.  She only wanted to die knowing he was alright. Until a different hand landed on her shoulder. A cold one. One with no remorse.

"I've finally found you! Have you come to your senses?" She heard, slowly turning around. She was faced with a pale man with slits as a nose. Voldemort. 

"I have. Have you come to yours?" She replied, trying not to hold back everything she felt. Anger, sadness, disappointment.

The noseless man simply scowled at her as he aimed his wand towards Ron. He whispered in her ear, "Give me what I want or else your lover boy, won't exist anymore," with gritted teeth. She whispered back a soft, "never" as he said the killing curse. "AVADA KEDEVRA" he roared. Y/N quickly ran and shielded Ron. The spell hit her instead as she collapsed to the floor. 

"No, no no no," Ron fell with her as she hit the ground. He took his hand and stroke her face, covering it with snot and tears whilst he waited out. "DAMN YOU VOLDEMORT!" he screamed. He now knew what he had to do. He stood up and took his wand in his hand and said, 

"Avada Kedevra,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heheheheheheheh, i really dunno if this was good or not because it was kinda rushed-

But uh, if you like it then that's cool too 😀 

OK WELL BYE CUPCAKES HAVE A NICE DAY AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK