𝗛 𝗮 𝘁 𝗲 𝗺 𝗲 {𝘁𝗼𝗺 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁}

AGH LOVELIES I BARELY HAVE ANY DAMN IDEAS but OH AND FOLLOW ME TIKTOK sorry for cLoUt ChAsInG or whateva but anyways it's: summer.part1dg3_   and y'all are gonna see my ugly ass face but yk who tf cares-

so i realize that i might get some trumpies on my page-  and no y'all are not welcome-

i hate that god damn orange cheeto ass ashy ass ugly ass bitch. just sayinnnn :). ok, on to the story, my rambling was way longer than expected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tom what are you-"

He cut me off with a strong, passionate kiss. Shocked, I kissed him back with almost as much force as he was putting into this. As he pulled away I locked eyes with him and wore a sad yet concerned smile on my face.

"Tom, why are you acting like this? You've been acting weird all day. I really don't get it," I whispered, noticing the death glare he was giving me. He opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it. The next time he opened his mouth, he managed to get some words out. Well, not exactly words...

"I- well, Y/N-" he closed his mouth and took a deep breath. He was scaring me. I couldn't tell what was happening to him and it drove me crazy. He finally opened his mouth without stopping. The next thing I heard from him broke my heart.

"Y/N, we shouldn't do this anymore. It's going to be the death of me." I looked at him perplexed, tears in my eyes as I attempted to make eye contact with him. I couldn't do that without crying.

"Tom, why? I thought we were going well!"

"We are!"

"Then why?!"

He took another try at explaining things. He was extremely flustered and clearly needed help getting words out. All I wanted him to do was explain. I was able to calm myself down and try to look completely calm, although I was dying inside.

"I can't have you getting hurt again. As of now, I do not love you."

Taking in what he just said, I crashed. Broke down. He turned his back to me, walking away swiftly. I tried to grab his shoulder and he swatted my hand away, making the tears fall faster.

"I won't get hurt, Tom! I can take care of myself!" I exclaimed, chasing after him. 

"You're only going to make things worse, Y/N"

"B-but we love each other! Remember?"

With this he turned around and completely stopped moving. 

"No. We. Don't. Get over this Y/N. This was nothing."

I couldn't respond to him. I wiped my tears and just stared at him. I knew it would be the last time we ever communicated. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and tried to kiss him passionately, with everything I've got. He denied my kiss and whispered,

"Y/N. You need to understand. We can not be together. I hate you." he snarled, while walking away again. The tears streamed even harder at this point as I yelled after him.

"That's not true Tom." 

He stopped but didn't turn around this time. All I received was a nod of his head before he walked away. Leaving from my now traumatizing life.