I Spend 3-4 Hours Writing This, Send Help😓

A/N: YouTube was down a few hours ago, apparently???? I couldn't load any video and I realized that I wasn't the only one who had the same problem. I spend the remaining 3-4 hours on Wattpad and I'm so tired. Just...read this while I attempt to fall asleep at 12 in the morning😓

PLEASE WORK AGAIN YOUTUBE!!!!!

(Poor spacer)🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲

Stolen Hope: *Prologue and chapter 1 aren't out yet, so shipping is limited*

Me: *Reading and analyzing the character bios for 30 minutes straight every day to brainstorm some possible character interactions and ships*

Here's the final result⬇️

(The chart is outdated but I could care less)

Take note that some of these are platonic friendships and others are romantic.

I want to do my OTP first, but lemme just start out with the pairing that is obviously disgusting.

HATE

-Kaoru/Airi

If you ship this, what's wrong with you?

*Proceeds to have flashbacks to a certain Fanganronpa ship with twins/siblings...*

Okay I got that out of my system. NEXT!

DISLIKE

-Amaro/Wataru

I can't really see it being platonic or romantic. Wataru probably doesn't want Amaro and his misfortune ruining his life. I can honestly see Wataru being afraid of him or snapping at him at some point. Amaro's misfortune could be a reminder of Wataru's past....

RESPECT (🎶Find out what it means to me-🎵)

-Kyohei/Tsubaki

Meh, I see it as a rivalry to be honest. I respect anyone who may ship them though.

OT3

So ummm, I don't have any as of now. Haha yeah 👉👈 Next one!!!!

BROTP

-Amaro/Kaoru

I can see them being good friends and all that. Kaoru probably wouldn't give a crap about Amaro's bad luck because it's most likely that he himself has been through some horrible stuff as well. Always willing to give Amaro advice and lend him a hand if needed. Amaro eventually becomes used to having a friend who likes him for who he is, regardless of his luck.

-Aimi/Shinya

Shinya and Aimi rap battles and jam sessions together? Y E S! He's probably get annoyed at her while he's doing work though, but they're good with each other!👍