𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

There is always two sides to every story. Sometimes you get messed up with the wrong people. You'll find yourself in a situation that has no way out. You could end up with your happily ever after or a reward for your arrest, you just never know where life wants to take you.

Steve Rogers surely never thought that he'd be claiming innocent on a woman all because she chose to break his heart the night of a murder.

What's good about a story without no beginning? Let's go back to day the murder went down.

The Day of the murder.

Steve's day started off fairly well and completely normal. He's had the same morning routine since he was admitted into the police academy.

He had joined the army beforehand but his mother was diagnosed with cancer and he didn't want to be away from her. Being a policeman allowed him to be around her and protect people.

He worked at the Brooklyn Precinct and was close to becoming captain himself. He has made some great friends working there as well. Detectives Wilson and his partner Barnes were his best friends. They understood one another to a tea. Officer Hill was a good friend of Steve's as well, she was Sams wife, and could kill you with her pinky if she wanted to.

Captain Nick Fury, was tough. Straight out of the army into a police uniform. He was intimidating but a good man, Steve liked working for him, even when his choices were a little more than questionable.

Now there was one person, who above all, made his time at the precinct worth every last moment. Sargent Natasha Romanoff. She was Steve's partner, and dare he says best friend. They've been working together since he joined the precinct. There was something about chasing down criminals and ducking from bullets in the middle of an ally that just brought two people close together.

Natasha was tough, she was fierce, honest, loving, and looked out for everyone in the community no matter who they were. She was everything a police officer should be. Maybe that was why Steve admired her so much. He often asked himself what there wasn't to admire about her. That's the reason he loved her so much.

"Rogerssss." Bucky hummed as Steve walked into the police station the morning everything truly began.

"Buck," Steve said casually.

"How are you this fine evening."

"Why are you acting so weird? And just so you know it's eight a.m. " Steve asked narrowing his eyes at his friend. Luckily Sam walked in before Bucky had a chance to reply.

"Don't mind him, Bucky just got to second base with Wanda last night-"

"Okay, I don't wanna hear what Bucky did with my sister." An adoptive sister that is. Wanda was adopted into the Rogers family when she was six, along with her twin brother, who was off doing who knows what in California.

"I still can't believe you even let him take her out man," Sam said taking a sip of his coffee.

"Me either."

"Okay, I am right here guys." Bucky sighed. "Besides Steve knows that I wouldn't hurt her."

"Tell that to every other girl you've dated." Sam laughed.

"Oh come on," Bucky rolled his eyes. "Name one girl who I hurt."

"Mary, Sophie, Ashely, Lauren, Autumn, Liz, Ella, Leslie, Lexi," Sam started.

"Abel, Agie, Audrey, Valentia, Britney, Luciana, Alicia, Ana, Jackie," Steve intervened.

"Don't forget, Aisha, Behati, Irina, Emma, Nadia, Emily, the other Ashely," Sam said.