teacher's pet (jinkook)

jungkook liked to think he was a switch. sure, he's only ever been with people—men—who made him submit, but he had plenty of fantasies of dominating someone.

mr kim, his science teacher was one of them. he could only imagine how cute his teacher's little whines would be, and how obedient jungkook could make him. the only thing that got in the way of those reveries coming true is jungkook's introverted tendencies, and of course, problems with the law if caught.

jungkook was still confused about his feelings toward his teacher, he used to hate him. he dreaded going to his class every day, and often took longer walking through the halls when going there.

it all changed when his science teacher began to joke more and ultimately empathize with his students' struggles with growing up and other school activities. the more he laughed and smiled made jungkook realize his first initial opinions were wrong and he began to look forward to science class. he only then noticed that it wasn't a platonic, respectful liking to his teacher and instead more sexual and emotional liking to him when his teacher expressed concern in his dropping grade.

it was an especially stressful week for jungkook, he had taken test after test for his extracurricular studies and some mandatory important classes as well and he was exhausted. not only had he spent the entire previous night studying for three classes, he spent an extra hour and a half going over his science test and by then his eyes were droopy and limbs groggy.

the moment the test was gently placed in front of him his mind went blank, and the hours' worth of studying had flown elsewhere.

he finished it nervously, with his pencil shaking between his trembling fingers, nervousness, and slight bashfulness causing his emotions and nerves to warp.

after mr kim successfully retrieved all the tests, he asked his students which was the hardest part. most of them mentioned an equation regarding water pressure and showerheads, and jungkook's mind finally came back to focus. he shrunk in his seat realizing he most probably did the question wrong. mr kim shoots him a look of concern, asking him softly, "jungkook? is everything alright?" jungkook nods stiffly, anxiety creeping through his veins at the complete attention of his educator and peers. he could feel all their eyes on him.

he nodded, quite dumbly, and mumbled a timid, "yeah, mhm, i-i'm okay," biting the inner lining of his cheek after he stammered. mr kim nods, though he doesn't seem to be convinced. jungkook just slips deeper into his chair and impatiently waited for the bell to ring, signaling the day to be over.

jungkook stared at the desktop for the rest of the time while the rest of the students went over some of the test with their teacher.

it was thirty seconds to the bell when mr kim strode around his own organized desk, walking around and through the isles of desks before leaning back on one of the unoccupied desks near jungkook, almost sitting on it but at the same time just leaning. jungkook wished for it to just be a coincidence that his teacher chose to lean so cutely upon the table-like furniture piece, and not so he could have a "chat" with him over the test that he obviously bombed.

the bell rings and the students pack up their things and begin to file out, with jungkook trying to do the same, but he's stopped by a hand placed on his quivering shoulder. he glances up through his fringe, gulping when he spots his teacher.

the teacher checks to see if everyone left before turning back to his pupil. "did you write down the definitions?" he asked, voice soft and calm, not at all upset or mocking jungkook.

jungkook stayed silent and nodded, gulping down his thumping heart. mr kim nodded thoughtfully, awkwardly tapping his fingers on the edge of the desk. "do you want to go over it? i'll write down that you and i discussed the answers so you get those points back," jungkook nods again, seemingly numb and mute. the elder male grins sweetly and bobs his head.