~10~

You walk into the party and everyone's eyes are on you. Your wearing a skintight black mini dress with some black heels. You look hot asf and you know it. You walk over to the drinks when someone comes up behind you and grabs your waist. "So glad you could make it y/n, you look amazing in this tight little dress" you turn around to see Draco smirking at you. "Thank you Draco, now that I'm here let's get the real party started, Shots everyone" you yell and all of you down them. Then you down two more, your starting to feel a little buzzed. You head to the dance floor and see Fred watching you sway your hips from left to right. You look at him and wink, making him smirk. He walks over to you and you start grinding on him. Your having the time of your life, you like this new lifestyle being a bad b is fun. You turn around to face him and say "let's have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" you say smirking. He looked surprised by what you say and he starts grinding back on you making you feel amazing. Your loving this but are getting quite thirsty, Freddie offers to get drinks and he slips away from your grips. You just keep dancing when someone grabs your waist and sways with you.