~13~

You and Fred arrive at Hogsmeade and your are so nervous. Your on a date with the one and only Fred Weasley! You stop to get butter beer snd eat because you are starving. When you get there you and Fred order. Fred goes to pay but you don't want him to.

"Fred it's ok I got it"

"No. I will pay no need to worry" he smiles at you

You argue about it for like 5 mins until he distracts you and ends up paying.
"Freddieeee I said I was going to"

"I wasn't gonna let you today I pay for everything and there is nothing you can to about it"

You smile and kiss him, he grabs your hand and your butter beer as you walk to a table. You eat and talk for two hours. You talk about life, hobbies, quidditch, favorite color, least favorite professor and he even let you in on some of his pranks.

"I am gonna tell you something top secret, you must not tell anyone and I mean no one. George will kill me if he finds out I told you this"

"Ok I promise not a soul"

"So as you know George and I invented the candy's and chocolate to make you sick so you can get out of class. Well we made another concoction and it's gum but when you chew it, it turns you into a different animal based on what flavor you have. We need to test it out so, maybe you can help us out. It's not ready yet but I will let you know when it is."

"Really Freddie! Ofc I will help I have been dying to be apart of your pranks since I first met you"

"Wicked, speaking of candy let's go to honeydukes I'm in the mood for a chocolate frog"

You arrive at honeydukes snd get a bunch of candy. You have a lollipop in your mouth abs are in the sweet section while Fred is in the chocolate section. You spot the every flavored beans and get an idea.

"Fred" you shout across the store

"Ya" he yells back looking at you

You hold up the beans and smirk at him. He looks at you and accepts the challenge. You pay for all your sweets and head back to hogwarts. You arrive at you dorm and Fred sits in your bed. He starts downing sweets like a mad man, you just laugh at him and he gives you the what look. You shake you head and turn on some music. You start dancing around and eating candy having a great time. Fred gets up snd starts dancing with you, you guys laugh dance and talk for hours. You almost forgot about the beans.

"Fred do you know what time it is" you say holding up the beans

"Oh ya y/n, I'm ready" he says striking a pose to look strong

You both close your eyes and pick a bean. You put it in your mouth snd almost throw up

"EWWW I GOT ROTTEN EGG"

Fred laughs at you hysterically ands says

"Sucks for you I got cherry"

You slap him playfully on the arm and he sticks his tongue out on you. You both play that game until you both feel sick to your stomach. The rest of the night you laugh, talk, joke, dance snd eat candy. You cuddle up with Freddie and he's talking but you feel yourself begin to drift to sleep. He notices it and starts rubbing your back and humming to you. You smile and fall asleep in Fred's arms holding you close.