~17~

"So you think you can just go on dates with Draco now huh" he growled
"Fred would you give it a rest, it was just a picnic could you calm down please"
"No y/n I can't because I saw you and him making out, I thought it was just a picnic" Fred exclaimed
"It was just a picnic and I had fun. Why do you care so much that I kissed him anyway you don't own me" you say ripping his hand off of you and storming away.
Ugh the nerve of some men. What am I just some toy to him. Like honestly I'm not his girlfriend obviously we've been on one date. He hasn't asked me on anymore or to be his girlfriend so why does he care I'm going out with Draco. I like them both and  that's the truth. He can't be mad at me if we aren't a thing. You thought to your self while walking to your dorm. You've had enough drama for one day and are exhausted. You can't help but get butterflies when thinking about the picnic. "Do I like Draco?" You question "no, no I like Fred I can't like Draco right?"

You wake up bright an early getting ready for a new day of school yuck. You get everything you need for the day including the papers you have prepared to help Draco after school today. You throw on your robes and head to class. You're first class is potions which is just great because Fred is in that class. You walk in and can feel him looking at you but you just go to your seat. He comes up and sits next to you.
"Hello Fred, what do you want"
"Look I'm sorry about yesterday but I just don't understand" he exclaims
"Don't understand what, you can't control me I am not your girlfriend. We've been on one date and you haven't asked me on anymore so idk what your problem is"
"Fine, y/n would you like do go on a date with me after school today" he says
"Actually I can't I already have plans maybe next time" you say, fake smile at him and turn away.

It was true you did already have plans but you feel bad for being a jerk. I hope he asks me out again you think to yourself.
"Fine then tomorrow you and me no one else, meet me in the great hall"
"Deal, Fredrick" you say and laugh

After your long ass classes you change real quick into something comfortable and meet up with Draco in the library. This is what you wore

You find him sitting way in the back out of sight, literally no one else is back there

You find him sitting way in the back out of sight, literally no one else is back there. A little strange but whatever.
"Hey Draco ready to get studying"
"Yep" he says in a sarcastic voice
You ignore it and start to tutor him. He looks bored as hell but is getting everything right. You don't understand because you thought he needed tutoring because he was struggling but maybe he just wanted extra practice. He starts to slowly move closer to you and he puts his hand on your thigh. It gives you goosebumps feeling his cold hand on you, you decide to ignore it and continue on. 10 minutes later he closes the book and moves everything aside.
"I'm done studying let's have a little fun" he smirks at you
"Draco we are in the library! we can't."
"Oh but y/n you don't have a choice plus no one will see us or here us because your gonna stay quiet, right" he says squeezing your thighs.

You shake your head yes has he unbuttons your jeans and pulls them down. He starts eating you out like he hasn't eaten in month's. You throw you head back and grab his hair. He is very good at this, the way he moves his tongue around on your forbidden fruit. He sticks his fingers inside of you making you gasp, his hand goes around your throat. He glares at you making sure you know what will happen if you can't keep quite. He hits your g-spot and he can tell he did by the way you react. He goes faster watching you struggle to keep quite but before you're there he pulls out. You look at him like wtf but he starts unbuttoning his pants and taking off his belt. You smile at him and grab his dick. You move your hand back and fourth as you pull Draco closer to you. You start making out with him and he moves his kisses down to your neck leaving hickeys. You pull your hand away and give him a pleading look. He obliged and pounds it into you. The desk starts shaking and hitting the bookshelf. He puts your leg on his shoulder and leans closer to you. He lips are barley grazing your lips as he is railing you. Going in harder and faster each time. You finally hit your g-spot and you both cum. You cum all over his hard dick and the desk as he cums into your mouth. You lick up his goods and smile at him. You both fix yourselves up and you give him one last kiss before grabbing your things and leaving.
"Bye Draco, hope this helped" you said and winked at him
"Oh it definitely did y/n, I'm looking forward to next Monday" he smiles at you
"As am I, till we meet again Draco" you say and laugh
"Bye y/n" he says and laughs

As you are walking out with you checks all red and smiling like crazy you bump into someone.
"Oh I'm sorry" you say before realizing who it is
"Oh hey y/n, so this is we're you have been" he says smiling down at you
"Oh George I didn't realize it was you and ya I was tutoring Draco in charms."
"That's nice of you"
He puts his arms around you and you guys walk together to the dining hall laughing and talking. You are starving and need a bite to eat. Especially after that but your stumbling around a little bit because your legs are very sore. You can actually barley walk and the pain is unbearable but you swallow it.
"Hey y/n are you alright" George asked concerned
"Uh,ya I think I just pulled something in my leg. Would you mind carrying me to my dorm instead of the dining hall." You say giving him puppy eyes.
"Sure no problem, would you like me to bring you food too."
"Aw George you are the sweetest that would be wonderful."
You pass Draco in the hall snd he starts laughing . You glare at him and stick out your tongue. He's laughing because he did that to you, that little twerp.
You end up falling asleep waiting for George to bring you food but when you wake up you see food and a note.