~14~

You wake up in Fred's arms and wish you could lay here forever but then you see what time is and realize your late.

"Shit, Fred wake up we're gonna be late for potions"

"Uggggghhhh can't we just skip"

"Sorry Fred but I can't I'm actually trying to get good grades" you say while throwing on his sweatshirt.

"Hey, I get good grades and skip all the time maybe you should have a little fun for once"

"Fred I do have fun but not like that. I'm a good girl who follows the rules ok and that's just how it is" you say grabbing your books

"Well maybe you should stop being a goodie two shoes and get that stick out of your ass. Live a little y/n"

"I don't have a stick up my ass but if that how you really feel fine"

You glare at him and slam the door on him. He chased after you but you ignore him. As your walking to class you start crying but bump into someone.
"Hey y/n, are you alright"

"Oh hey Draco, y-ya I'm fine"

He grabs your chin and makes you look at him. His thumb caressed your cheek. You look up at him with some tears rolling out of your eyes

"Hey hey, it's ok. I'm here" Draco says softly

He grabs you and pulls you into a hug. you guys talk for 30 mins about what happened and some other things. After you guys talk you start thinking maybe Fred's right. Your always stressed about getting the perfect grades and doing everything perfect all the time. You do need a break, so you decide to turn around and go back to your dorm. You say by to Draco and walk to your dorm. Being bad is kinda fun, you realized that when you went to a party and wore that very hot and revealing outfit. You sneak around the halls and when you reach your dorm you change into a badass outfit. You wear a black hoodie with a black pleated skirt, a belt with black knee high socks and some platformed boots.

 You wear a black hoodie with a black pleated skirt, a belt with black knee high socks and some platformed boots

You do your makeup like a baddie once again and head off to find Fred

FRED'S POV

I feel bad for being rude to y/n, I didn't mean it like that I just think she could have a little fun. I chase after her yelling her name but she ignores me.
"God damnit" I yell
Ugh why did I have to be an asshole, Fred you finally have something that's really good for you besides George and you have to go and ruin it. I stormed off to my dorm and grabbed my  electric guitar. I did a quick concealment spell on my room so I can be as loud as I want and no one would hear.  I start playing the guitar and singing. *listen to do I wanna know by arctic monkeys*
"Have you got color in your cheeks?"
"Do you ever get that fear that that you can't shift the type that sticks around like in your teeth"
"Are there some aces up your sleeve?"
"Have you no idea your in deep?"
"I've dreamt about you nearly every night this week"
"How many secrets can you keep"
"Do I wanna know"
"If this feeling flows both ways"
"Sad to see you go"
"Was sorta hoping that you'd stay"
"Baby we both know"
"That nights were mainly made for saying things we can't say tomorrow day"
"Crawling back to you"
"Ever thought of calling when you'd had a few"
"Cause I always do"
"Maybe I'm too"
"Busy being yours"
"To fall for somebody new"
I was gonna continue but I noticed someone standing there. It was y/n, I thought she went to class but holy cow she looks good

"Wow Freddie your really good, I didn't know you could play guitar" she says smiling at me

"Oh uh ya I do t-thank you"

"You should play for me more often" she says sweetly

"Really, you would want to hear me play"

"Ofc Fred maybe we should start a band I mean I am a pretty decent singer" she says nervously

"That's a great idea y/n and we can get George on the drums"

"Perfect and I happen to know the perfect place to practice" she says