~12~

You close the door and get back in bed with Freddie. You cuddle next to him and tell him that it was Draco in the shower. He was shocked but remembers what happened last night. "You can tell me all about that in a few hours. For now I just want to lay here with you" he kissed you on the head and says "anything for you darling as long as you don't pull this stunt again, or else I'll have to punish you" you look at him and smirk "what kind of punishment" "that's for me to know and you to find out" he says you laugh and kiss him one more time before falling back asleep.  You wake up alone in Draco's dorm still in Fred's shirt, you smell the shirt and melt away. He smells so good, you smile to yourself and then notice a note next to you. It reads 

I went to get breakfast and change. You were so precious sleeping I didn't want to wake you, especially because of all the fun we had last night.  I have left you a pair of my sweatpants that you can wear with my shirt. Meet me at the astronomy tower at 2:30 so we can talk.

love, Fred 

You smile at the note he left you but you are nervous for what he needs to talk with you about. Also what does he mean all the fun we had last night, I hope he gives me some information on that. A million thoughts are rushing through your head but you realize its already 2:00. "holy shit I slept in" you throw on Freds sweat pants as fast as you can because you are very sore, brush your hair a little with your fingers and rush to the astronomy tower. It is literally the farthest place from where you are so you have to  move quickly. You get there two minutes early which is a relief so you can take a break. before you go in you can hear two voices talking. 

"You idiot we can't say that she will flip out"  

"well what did you think we should say your the one who got us in this mess" 

"Don't act like you didn't want to be apart of it too"

"ugh piss off she's gonna be here any minute ok so let me do the talking"

"hell no I will do the talking, knowing you your just gonna make things worse"

you decide you should probably go in before things get out of hand. "make what worse you say" as you walk into the room. the look on their faces was priceless, they both went pale an were in shock. 

"h-how much of that did you hear" Draco said

"oh I don't know maybe the last 5 minutes" 

"shit" Fred says

"What the hell is going on here"

"ok well y/n don't be mad but we may or may not have both slept with you last night" Draco says warily

"like kinda at the same time, BUT you agreed and we made sure you were ok with it multiple times" Fred says nervously 

"And no we didn't touch each others dicks so don't even go there" Draco says quickly and sternly

"Oh thank god" you say and laugh

"What" they both said in unison 

"I thought it was gonna be way worse, now that you say that I am starting to remember"

~FLASHBACK~

"oh ya Freddie go faster please" you say while he's thrusting his massive dick in and out of you.

"What did I say about keeping your mouth shut like a good girl

He wraps his big veiny hands around your neck and starts going faster. You moan loudly Fred glares at you and tightens his grip. You can't control yourself, it feels so good and he's so fucking hot when he is angry. You almost moan again but Draco shoves his large  number down your throat. You start gaging on his dick, you can't take it.

"Aw come one is this too big for your tiny little mouth you slut, show daddy that you can take it like a big girl" 

You look at Draco with pleading eyes and start sucking your checks in and you can see he is enjoying it. Fred loosens his grip from around your neck and puts his and on the wall to support himself as he bends to leave kisses on your collarbone. He moves down to you boobs sucking on them and moves his and down to your pussy and moves his fingers back and fourth going faster each time.  Draco finally takes his dick out of your mouth and you gasp for air, you moan again while staring into Freddie's eyes not daring to look away. 

"Freddie I'm close" you say while moaning

"No not yet y/n"

Draco leans down and starts making out with you. Fred starts leaving kiss down to your stomach and then starts eating you out. You moan into your and Draco's kisses, he moves down to your neck leaving hickeys. Fred slides to fingers in you and goes very very fast, you scream and Draco's hand grabs your throat

"No no, you have to be quite y/n, you know what since you have been bad I think its time for a punishment right Fred"

"Ya y/n if you can't control yourself your gonna have to learn the hard way"

Fred slides his fingers out of you  and stands up, Draco pulls you off the bed and throws you onto his desk. He bends you over the desk and starts slapping your ass.  you moan

"Ya you like that y/n"

"y-yes daddy"

he sticks his dick in you and you scream. Fred covers your mouth and hushes you up, he grabs your hand and puts in on his large dick. You start moving you hand back and fourth going faster and faster, he groans loudly.

"oh ya just like that baby"

"ya you like that Freddie"

"ya I do y/n" he says staring into your eyes.

you hold in your moans and hear Draco start moaning as he thrust in out going faster and faster.

"I can't hold it much longer"

Draco pulls out and has you sit on the desk. Fred stiks his fingers in you while Draco puts his on your clit and starts moving them back and forth. They both increase their pace and you are really enjoying yourself.

"fuck" you moan loudly as you cum onto the desk and Freds hands.

Fred pulls his finger out and licks them clean and Draco likes your pussy clean.

"mmm y/n you taste so good" Fred says 

"Oh ya you do" Draco says

You fall on the desk exhausted form what just happened. You get up off the desk ands go over to Fred and kiss him. His hands move down to you ass and he squeezes it a little giving you goosebumps.

"That was fun Freddie, thank you"

"No problem y/n, you know what this weekend would you like to go to Hogsmeade with me and maybe get a butterbeer"

"I thought you would never ask"

you both crawl into Draco's bed as he is passed out on the couch and you fall asleep peacefully.

~FLASHBACK ENDED~

"Thats why I was so sore, damn boys"

they laugh nervously and you just smile at them. in a nearby mirror you notice something on your neck. you run over there and see like 4 hickeys

"holy fuck Draco"

"haha sorry"

"its ok nothing makeup and cover. Anyway Freddie still down for that Hogsmeade date"

"for sure" he says smiling widely at you

you look over at Draco and see he looks upset but only for a second. You pay no mind to it and grab Freds hand. 

"Bye Draco see you later and oh thanks again for last night"

"anytime y/n..." he says smiling but then it fades quickly

You turn around and walk away the Fred's hand in yours.