~16~

You slept in a little because it's Saturday thank god. You definitely needed sleep because you didn't wake up till almost noon. You almost forgot about your picnic but you didn't. So you start rushing to get ready. You wear this outfit

And do your makeup like this cute and simple

You rush down the halls towards the courtyard to meet Draco

You rush down the halls towards the courtyard to meet Draco. When you arrive you see him standing there waiting for you. He looks good. He's wearing a black crew neck hoodie with some jeans and black high top converse. He's also wearing rings snd you loveeee rings. You aren't used to seeing Draco like this but you aren't complaining . As you walk closer you get butterflies and feel the nerves set in.
"Y/n calm down it's just a picnic with Draco right?"You say to yourself .

"Hey y/n you look amazing" Draco says eyeing you

"Hahah thank you. I love this look on you," you say nervously, "you should wear it more often."

"Really thank you, now if you would follow me please" Draco says slowly backing up

He leads you around the courtyard and down through the forest to a beautiful spot by the lake. He has all kinds of foods, sweets and drinks. He comes up to you and hands you some flowers.
"Aw Draco your so sweet you really shouldn't have"

"Hahaha it's nothing really" he says nervously rubbing the back of his neck

"Roses are my favorite, thank you they smell amazing"

"Your welcome, now shall we eat darling"

You laugh and say "We shall"

He grabs your hand and leads you to the food. Everything tastes so good, you are really enjoying this. A little bit later after a lot of talking and eating he starts playing some music and stands up.

"Y/n, may I have this dance" he says and bows holding out his hand

You smile and him widely and hold out your hand "yes you may" you say

He grabs your hand and pulls you closer. You guys start waltzing to the sound of piano in the background. It is amazing, he's a really great dance and the view of the water is beautiful. Your having a great time laughing, waltzing and just dancing like a crazy person.
"Are you down for a swim?" You ask Draco

"Oh hell ya, I bet the waters perfect" Draco says

You slide off your clothes revealing your black lacy underwear and your black lacy bra. He eyes you up down. He's practically drooling, he just can't keep his eyes off of you. You look at him and wink. You start walking to the water slowly making sure to swing your hips. You can feel his eyes on your ass as you step into the water. You dive in and come up facing him. Dripping wet you can see more through your undergarments then before because they are lace. You point at him and use your finger to tell him to get in the water. He throws off his shirt snd his pants. He runs into the water and does a massive cannonball. You laugh and splash him starting a splash war. He goes under and you can't find him, next thing you know he picks you up and wraps your legs around him.
"You really think I'd let you win that easy, oh no y/n your gonna pay for that stunt just now snd for getting in the water the way you did" he says moving his hands down to your ass

"I was just having some fun Draco" you say buying your lips looking at his

He smashed his lips on you and leads to a full on make out session. One of his hands travels up to your body snd grabs your boob snd starts massaging it. You moan into his kiss, knowing it's getting him hard because you can feel it against your leg. You let the kids last for a few more seconds when you pull away and head back to the shore.
"Hey we're are you going y/n" Draco shouts

"It's getting late I have to go, see you Monday" you say and blow him a kiss

Ugh you love leaving men sexually frustrated, it's fun seeing them so turned on and then left. You dry off a little slide on your clothes and head back to your dorm. Before you could get there someone grabs you and pins you against the wall of an empty classroom. While holding his hand around your throat.