Chapter 44

I watched as he stirred restless in his sleep, even in his dreams he was in pain. It has been a day since the accident, and I had refused to leave. Madame Pomfrey told me I needed to go and get some rest, but I ignored her. I wasn't going to leave his side for one minute. I was scared that if I looked away from him, he would disappear.

Sometimes I was scared that he had stopped breathing, but the occasional twitch of hand made me relax. At least he was still breathing.

I sat in the chair and noticed his eyes begin to flutter open. I tensed up, ready to call for help if needed.

"Hey," he whispered, his voice sounded just as fragile as he looked.

I smiled at him. "How are you feeling?"

"Great!" He said sarcastically.

I nervously laughed, scared that by just breathing on him would damage him.

"Potter-"

I cut him off before he could finish, "Don't worry about him, I'll sort him out."

He studied my face, "You look a mess."

"Well you don't look so good either..." I said slightly hurt.

"I wouldn't be so rude Malfoy, Jasmine here sat with you for the past day and hasn't moved!" I heard Madame Pomfrey say out of no where.

"Really?" Disbelief clear in his voice.

"Of course, you wouldn't expect me to leave you, would you?!"

"I don't know..."

I rolled my eyes, this boy. I had admitted to him that I loved him, yet he was still doubting me. Not that I could talk.

"Now Jasmine, I must insist that you are to leave. You can see Mr Malfoy is fine, so go clean yourself up and you can come back later."

Before I could protest, Draco nodded to me that he would be fine, and I allowed my self to get shooed out. Walking out the doors, I began to think of a plan to destroy Potter. The boy who lived was going to have wished he died.