𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊

48 hours left
       Cierra's Pov
I made my way to the living room looking for my father, I needed to find a excuse to leave the house. Just my luck he was watching tv with my mother "I need a favor" "listening" he said lowering the tv volume "I need some girl products from the store can one of the boys go?" "The boys ain't home, but I'll take you" he said "babe don't be ridiculous Walmart is around the corner let her go alone, besides we'll get the house to ourselves for once" my mom said making me cringe. "Call me if you need anything, take your mothers phone."

I parked the car down the street before walking towards the front of the club hoping no one sees me walking in, the lights were on but no one was in sight. I headed towards the office door remembering that Maia had told me about it, i knocked before opening it and to my surprise Selena and Jason were there counting money. " what the hell are you doing here!?" Jason asked almost flipping the table over from how fast he stood up, I put my hands up in defense "I'm trying to help set Jeff free as much as you are" he scoffed "he's in this mess because of you, if only he didn't let his feelings get to him" Selena grabbed Jason's hand holding him back as he tried stepping towards me. "I'm running on time here, but please just trust me" I plead looking at them both desperate "Maia knows where I live , don't touch or don't destroy anything just go get Jeff and leave he's in the shed" " if this is a trap-" " I don't think she's playing us babe... she really wants us to set Jeff free" Selena says. "Fine" he gave in before going in a drawer and pulling out a phone "here I'll text you here when we're outside" i nodd and say my goodbyes before walking out.

I parked the car in the driveway sitting in the car realizing what I had just done, I had turned my back on my family. I grabbed the Walmart bag before getting off and walking towards the front entrance, "took you long enough" my father said as I walked in " sorry long lines holidays approaching" I say. I walked over handing my mom her phone and gave her a kiss on the cheek "thank you" I say also giving my father a hug before walking up stairs. I walked towards my restroom fixing the stuff I had got, "sweetie talk to me" my mother cooed from behind me "about?" I say acting dumb "Do you really think I'm stupid? You might be able to fool your father and the boys but I once was in love and hard headed" she says.

"I don't love him" my voice cracking, "i cant love him he's the enemy" I say never looking at my mother. "But you're wrong sweetie, that's exactly why you love him... when your grandparents told me to stay away from your father that only made me want him more... I see the same thing in you" she kneeled down next to me and rubbed my back, I felt a tear roll down my cheek knowing she was right "how could I love him and still remain true to my family" I cried "you have to choose one baby, you can't have your cake and eat it too" "oh yes I can" I laughed whipping my tears "just know I love you no matter what okay?" "I love you too mom" i say hugging her.

After dinner I sat with Noah on the couch enjoying some time together before everyone hated me including him. I rested my head on his lap as we watched criminal minds, solving the episode before it even finished was our thing. "Goodnight Huns don't stay up too late" my mom says, "we won't" we said in sync. I felt the phone in my pocket buzz "I'll be back I need to use the restroom" I say walking to the restrooms that was downstairs to lazy to run up to mine.

Jason Wittek - We're outside let us know when the cost is clear.

I didn't think they would be here this early it was only ten ...

- its only ten Jason! What the fuck wait around the block I'll let you know when.

I walked out seeing Noah was gone , "Noah?" I called out I walked towards the kitchen slowly seeing the door that lead to the back open, "Noah you out there?" I grabbed a knife from the drawer walking out slowly. As I got closer to the shed I could hear muffled talking "i know she loves you but i can't have my sister be hurt over you" "she doesn't love me no one loves me ... besides if we hand over the prints I still won't be able to see her so just kill me I'd risk it all for my family and her" I felt my heart shatter at the thought of them actually killing Jeff. I tried being quiet but failed as I turned around to walk away but was being loud, "Cierra? What's with the knife?" Noah asked "I thought you were hurt so I came to check"

- As promised here's another chapter 💖 hope you all enjoy it leave a like and comment !-