𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

Cierra's Pov
It's been a rough couple of days but Maia helped me get through it, after that night with Jeff I didn't go back to the room to sleep I felt embarrassed. Zyan was nice enough to let me sleep with Maia in the room but I think he's getting tired of sleeping on the couch. I walked out of the bedroom and walked towards Jeff's bedroom where my stuff was at, I made sure I knocked before I walked in "yeah?" Jeff shouted from behind the door. I walked in ignoring him, walking over towards my clothes.

"Can we talk?" Jeff asked as I reached for the door, "there's nothing to talk about Jeff" "there's a lot to talk about" he said making his way over to where I was, I looked at him confused acting like I didn't know what he was talking about. "Sit down with me it's important" he grabbed my hand dragging me with him towards the bed, I put my clothes down taking a seat near him but I played with my ugly undone nails instead of making eye contact.

"First off this is your room also not just mine so stop sleeping over there with Maia" his voice was raspy showing he had just woken up as well. "Second off your father has put a bounty out for you and I... along with my whole family" he spat out as if it was nothing, but for me it meant everything I was terrified. I think he could tell I had gotten worried as he placed his hand on my thigh making me relax under his touch "you don't have to worry princess... nothings gonna happen to you I promise" " my father isn't one to be played with jeff" "well neither am I babe" he chuckled.

I sat there for a while thinking about the things my father could do if he found us, I've seen the things he was capable of and that scared me. "Lastly I wanna say-" Jeff was cut off by the door swinging open Jason stood there looking upset "what the fuck dude ! Ever heard of knocking?!" "Shut the fuck up get ready we leave in twenty to talk to Pablo" Jason spat before slamming the door shut. I looked over at Jeff "who's Pablo?" I asked nervously. "Our godfather" I watched as he got off the bed making his way to his closet grabbing a gray tux tossing it on the bed, he stripped naked making me face the other way. "It's nothing you've never seen before" he joked making my face turn red.

I bit the inside of my cheek from how sexy he looked in the tux, "I'll be back later" he sighed. I grabbed his arm turning him around "please be careful Jeff" I cooed kissing his cheek, he smirked leaning down kissing my forehead "I love you too" he whispered making me get butterflies and blush. "I'll be back later princess alright?" "Okay" I said before walking him out to the living room where the rest of the men were waiting. "You got the shit?" Jeff asked Scott "yeah let's go" they all walked out and we watched as they got in the car before driving off.

Jeff's Pov
Did I just admit my feelings for her ? Yes. Was I lying ? No. I really did love her see a couple days ago I didn't say it back nor did I stop her from leaving because I was in disbelief, I couldn't believe that someone could love me. It's always been about sex or money for the girls and here comes cierra not wanting none of that, she simply just wanted to be loved and love me. She made me vulnerable she was now my weakness.

"Haven't seen you men in forever what brings you here?" Pablo our godfather said as we sat down in his office. "We've gotten ourselves into some shit... we need a low key spot to stay at" Scott said, I sat back while Scott explained everything that has happened and how we ended up in this shit. "Here are the blue prints that we have ... we still haven't gotten down how the underground tunnels work" Jason said, "I'll take a look and see if I could figure it out... you boys are gonna go back to newyork ?" "Eventually but not now we're thinking of using this same format where ever we go and start new"

"Look I have a place in Vegas it's a low key spot you guys can have it I'll help you guys out and start you off with some customers" Pablo said handing us a envelope "key and address is in there call me when you guys are gonna head out so that I can have security guarding the house" "we appreciate it Pablo" I said shaking his hand "I'll call you guys when I figure out this blue print method" he said.

"Vegas eh?" Zyan smirked excited about the thought "forty two hours on the road sounds like a pain in the ass" I sigh "well it'll be worth it we'll be safe" Scott said as he drove "aye before we go home let's stop by to grab the ladies a present for Christmas" Jason said.

* SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IVE BEEN BUSY WITH LIFE ☹️*