Sharingan

"SHARINGAN" 

Everyone looked towards my direction with wide eyes especially Sasuke who was frozen on the spot not even blinking. he just stared. I was right in front of Kakashi in a second and threw a punch not too hard but hard enough to sting.

You might be wondering I've just met my father around 3 days ago and I'm already throwing fists , well this is a time for me to show my skill I have honed during my time in the forest.

Kakashi moved back in a mili second. Damn I thought I had him! I reached for my shurikens that were around my waist and secretly connected them with chakra strings I then hurled it at him he dodged them easily but then I tugged them a bit back and it was coming his way mid-air. 

"SASUKE GET THE BELLS",I yelled.

Sasuke finally snapped out of his thought and was now reaching for the bells but kakashi kicked him down to the floor. Quick to react, Sasuke performed the signs of fireball jutsu however Kakashi did the same and the fire was extinguished when the forces collided. 

"NARU-

THUD!. I'm falling. Kakashi was stood in front of me.And I felt my face touch the rough ground. That's all I could remember before my world went black.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Yes she'll be fine, she just fell unconscious due to the sudden impact. With a days rest she will be fully recovered"

"Okay, thank you very much again"

Was that my father? Slowly I opened my eyes it took me a moment to realise where I was. I soon came to know that I had passed out and was now lying in a hospital bed.

"GOOD MORNING MAYYY", Naruto exclaimed. 

"What happened to me..."

"WELL U KNOW KAKASHI STRUCK YOU ON YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM BY 'ACCIDENT' ,BUT DONT WORRY WE PASSED BECAUSE OF OUR TEAMWORK SKILLS!"

"That's good to know",I muffled. I felt a pain in my eyes. Wth this only happens when I overuse my sharingan I hardly used it in the fight with father so why is it hurting.

"Eh sorry about that May hehe...", father said. I could tell he felt sorry so I accepted his apology but told him that really hurt and to never do it EVER again. Upon seeing Kakashi flustered we all laughed and it seemed like nothing strange happened.

Until...I Saw 'him' again. 

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Literally 100 years later and this is what I produce 😔

Thx so much for 1.8k views love ya❤️

Word count-420

💕Sayōnara💕