The Declaration

"Where is Mishti? What happened?" Tanya asked Abir who just stood there... paused. "Abir? What's wrong? Where's Mishti?" Tanya questioned him again. He looked at her... vacantly and suddenly started running out of the door.

There stood Mishti sobbing, in front of her car. "Mishti?" Abir whispered advancing there slowly. The perfect silence of the night was only disturbed by the sound of her weep. "Mish..." Abir urged to call her again.
"Abir...." Mishti paused and then continued, "I... I.. fell in love with you" she sobbed more feebly.
The perfect silence...
"I cou.. couldn't help it... I... just... I'm sorry I couldn't stop myself I... just couldn't..." Her voice started breaking more and more by the passing minute.
"Mishti, please don't ruin this" Abir uttered slowly. And, she turned back...
"I'm ruining it? Of.. of course I... I'm... Sorry I can't..." She couldn't continue more....
Taking her seat, starting the car, she started driving away... From everything... from everyone...

Abir stood there... paused... He had never been good at expressing emotions but this time, it created a mess no one could ever imagine of!

"Abir..." Tanya's voice was sharp "Don't you dare wait here! Go and stop her!" "Tani... She misunderstood me... I..." Abir struggled with the words. He felt numb... helpless... His heart refused to carry on this emotion... The fear of loosing her...

"She is your Mishti Abir! You need to go!! Go and stop her!! Go!!!!" Tanya's voice helped him come back to his senses.
Taking his car, starting the engine, as he was about to leave, Tanya knocked. "Yeah take this... it may help" she said handing him over a sealed white letter. "Thanks Tani" he uttered as he struggled to smile. "Always... now go!"

Abir started his car...
"Abir.... I... fell in love with you" her voice kept ringing in his ears, eyes, heart... Few moments started flashing right in front of his eyes... their moments....
Hand in hand... Caressing cheeks... Laughter... First hug... Mussouri... Forest walk... Stealing bubble guns... Mishti sharing her past... Trust...

"I know Mishti... I know you... I'll not let you suffer... not anymore" he uttered as he increased his speed.

"Mishti, please don't ruin this" his words kept echoing... making her wounds brighter every single moment.
Their laughter.. friendship... she ruined all of it!!! The road in front of her got blurred out completely by now. But she kept struggling... trying to drive back home...

After several minutes, Abir saw her car ahead. The road was all clear but her rough driving frightened him. Increasing his speed a bit more, he crossed her car... stopping it in front of it.
Exhaling deeply, he got down to see her already standing on the road.

Advancing in a slow pace, both of them looked at each other with a turmoil of emotions expressing just through their eyes... Those tomato red, puffy eyes...

Abir looked at her... tilting his head... pleading through his eyes and at that very moment, Mishti broke down...
With an increased weeping sound, she advanced to hug him.. He reciprocated grabbing her tight... into a bone crushing hug... Making her feel in all possible way that he won't let her go... No.. never!

"I'm sorry Abir... Mujhe waha se nahi aana chahiye tha aise... Galat react kar diya na" she mumbled pressing her face to his heart... digging into his chest as much as she could. "Nooo...gh" he murmured pressing her more tight... close to him... close to his heart...
"Tumhe to pata hai na, I.. I can't express myself... Isiliye hi itne saare problems" Abir uttered controling himself a bit. "Nahi Abir, I should have reacted properly ... sorry naa" Mishti replied... still weeping.
"Yes! You should be sorry! For being stupid! Tum kitni badi pagal ho! Duniya me bas ek hi Rajvansh family hai kya?!" Abir stated breaking the hug... Tapping Mishti's head.
She looked at her in confusion with a 'What?!' look.
"Tanya is my sister... And she is married.. to... Alok Rajvansh... I'm not the only Rajvansh in the world" Abir paused and then continued, "If you had given me a chance to say or simply asked me nothing of this rona dhona, mini heart attack would have happened.."
Looking at him with vacant expression, Mishti stood still...
Giggling at her expression, Abir stated, "You know na I'm like a... Tube light in the matter of expressing emotions so... thoda time de deti to this would not have happened"
Placing her small hands around him again, she mumbled, "Sorry naaaa... Mai hi idiot hoon"
"Haa right.." Abir assured her in a confident tone. "Shut up!" Punching his hand Mishti giggled.

Pausing for a moment, looking down Mishti suddenly looked at him...
"Abir... neeche aao"
"What?" He asked her in turn... confused. "Bend down Mr. Lambu" Mishti ordered.

Cupping his face with her small hands she pecked his temple and whispered, "Happy Birthday to my man" An unconditional smile came over the lips... "This is my best birthday ever! Mishti, I... I love you more" Abir exhaled deep as he managed to say it in one go making her chuckle.
"Stop being cute Mr. Gulaal Rajvansh! Jaan nikal gayi thi meri!" Mishti exhaled.
"Mishti, look at me" cupping her face, Abir continued, "You yourself drew colors in my drawing remember? You painted my world with the colour of love... And no one could ever ever do that before... Cause you are unique... You are special"
Their eyes moistened up... glittering with the reflecting lights.

Mishti urged to move up smiling, applying a little force on her toe-tips... Advancing till they could smell each other's breath.Trying not to increase any more physical tension, they brushed lips on each other's... Letting them linger there for a few moments... trying to absorb the feel... taking a moment to live...
Feeling the smiling lips after a while, they turned the air into a more intense one.... exploring each other a little more....

And finally breaking apart.. they stood there touching their foreheads... Smiling an unconditional one.... then fixing their gaze....
"Umm that went well" Abir uttered with a smirk... Mishti giggled blushing hard.. may be for the first time in life!

Jalne Do Zamane Ko Chalo Ek Saath Chalte Hain,
Nayi Duniya Basane Ko Chalo Ek Saath Chalte Hain,
Humein Jeevan Ka Har Lamha Tumhare Naam Karna Hai,
Yahi Vaada Nibhane Ko Chalo Ek Saath Chalte Hain...

Abir finished... making her adore him more and more.

"I think we should go back now! Tani is definitely waiting for us! She was nervous as well" Abir informed her after a while. Noticing Mishti a bit uneasy, he raised his brows up... Brushing his fingers against her jawline he continued, "Don't be embarrassed... She's so cool! You will definitely like her" he assured with a smile.

"Waise Mishti" "Hmm?" "I have a surprise for you I told you that right?" Mishti looked at him.. "Yeah but what is that?!" "That... You will see" Abir chuckled as they continued on their way back home...

.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hope you enjoyed the update. Do let me know how was it 😊