The Happy Us

Never ever in his life a night seemed so peaceful... so unreal... An unconditional smile came up to his lips the moment he started to feel the feel when he grabbed her in his wide arms at the middle of the road... Suddenly life felt worth living for...

The sun rays disturbed his so peaceful a sleep enhancing his beauty to a separate level. He opened his hazel brown eyes to glance at the mirror exactly opposite to where he laid on the bed... His eyes were brighter than ever! And and the moment he started loving his own self... his luck... his destiny... his... Mishti...
Mish... Mishti? Where was she by the way? He didn't want to leave a single chance of absorbing her... through his eyes...

He started climbing down the stairs to move to the living hall and there was she... chatting with Tani ... And again a smile... On this blissful smile! Happiness knew no way to express itself...
And before he could even step down the last stair, a sudden jolt! And there she was... close to his heart... embracing around his neck... tight...

"Haply Birthday Abir" she murmured pasting her lips on his shoulder. "I love you" he replied in a soft voice. Breaking the hug, touching the foreheads... Mishti rubbed her nose with his... "I love you more" she replied back. And they giggled...
The moment stopped... like a forever...

"Uuuhhh uhhhh" clearing her voice Taniya interrupted, "Uhmmm didn't want to disturb you but... I really need to wish my brother so... Happy Birthday?" "Ohhh come on Tani!" Abir rolled his eyes.

........

"Abir? I have a wish" Mishti started suddenly after giving a look to Taniya. "A wish? Like what?" Abir questioned. "Like.... You will not come out of your room today... Like the whole day!" Mishti made it in one go.
Yeah she was definitely... nervous! "Okay ma'am" Abir smiled...
"Huh? Okay? I mean... just okay?"
"Of course!" Abir's answer almost choked Tani to death!
"Now I immediately need to attend some important calls... I'll be in my room... As you wished" Abir urged to leave... not before rubbing Mishti's jawline... pulling her cheek and pecking her temple...

"This is definitely not Mr. Abir Rajvansh. I bet you Mishti... He. Is. An. Imposter" Taniya cried out. "Oh shut up!" Mishti chuckled punching her hand. "What exactly have you done to him?!' Taniya added... And Mishti? Turned red....!

.........

"Don't worry... Mishti... Relax... Cool" Mishti started exhaling deeply as she moved up the stairs. "Everything's gonna be alright Mishti... Calm down" she continued to utter to herself.
"Abir?" It was only a moment after her knock on his door when Abir opened.

Aaah! That wide charming smile....!

Tumhara aagosh deta hai sukoon-e-ishq mujhko,
Zindagi bhar apni baahon mein yoonhi qaid rakhna mujhe...

Abir's eyes widened as the words escaped Mishti's lips! "Tum? Shayari? Kab? Kaise?" Abir stood shocked. "Ufff zyada mat socho! Google ki thi" Mishti answered proudly. And there stood Abir throwing a look at her. Mishti chuckled....

"Okay so now you're gonna get ready and come down alright" she instructed. "Uhh okay... Okay... I'll be get ready then" Abir was that obedient child.. Nodding, Mishti fixed her glance at him... blushing... He was really a man one could only imagine to have! "White shirt and blue denims" Mishti instructed further. "Okay" as Abir urged to move to the washroom, he felt her hand on his chest.. her grab from the back.. and her face, laid over his back.

"Uhmmmmmm" Abir smiled. "I hope you won't get angry with me after today" she muttered. He chose to keep silent... He knew could never ever get angry with his most delicate piece of soul but that was far too difficult to express in words! "I hope you like the surprise"
"Uhhhh Mishti? Why do I get that exact married vibe?" Abir tried to distract. "Achha? Really?"
"Hmm hmmm"
"Abir.. why do I feel you want to get married real quick?!" Mishti throwed that glare on him, narrowing her eyes. "Because, I don't want you to go away" Abir answered... pouting his lips.