The First Meet

"Ginguu? Ginguu! Where are you? Ginguu?!" A female voice echoed in the empty building... An empty, isolated building... perhaps under construction and a girl stood there calling out her favourite person! "Ginguu now I'm getting angry haa!" She stood there putting the hands on her hips.

A girl with her denims and a crop top with the most precious thing in the world around her neck.... a camera... ummm better to say her Nikku...
"Ginguu I'm calling you one last time and I promise I'll leave you here!" The moment she announced this she could hear a faint sound... "Ginguuu!" She ran to see him hiding his face behind the iron bar trying to smell something.
"Mil gayaaaa!" Half screaming, she tiptoed herself and bent down with her camera and click...click...click...

It was almost after 7 to 8 clicks when she noticed a man standing at some distance... observing her... for quite some time. Trying to figure out whether the face is familiar or not for almost 2 minutes, she moved a little bit closer... and closer... and closer. The man stood there narrowing his eyes... trying to figure out the level of weird she is.
Suddenly diminishing the question of her face she half screamed "Hey!!!!! You go and pick him up!" "What?!" He stood there blankly.
Does this girl seriously have some kind of mental problem?
"Yeah go na! You just have to pick him up! Don't be scared! And I'll manage the rest!" She tried to console this... ummm may be frightened man! "Why should I?" He tried to question. "Because I am telling you to! Now don't waste time... Uhhhh no need to thank me either! I know I'm amazing... Don't be shy now! Come on go go go!" She stated confidently.

Understanding the fact that it is quite impossible to argue with this girl, he swiftly moved to pick him up... "Ginguuu... umm a closer shot please!" And click... click... click...
"Mr. Lambu a bit closer please" She stated fighting with her camera... fixing the angle.
He stared at this weird figure standing right in front of him. "Eeee.. eee... yeeeeah! Wowww superb! Oh my God I'm so talented!!!" She started screaming.

"Are you sure you don't need any help from you know... any doctor?" He was damn curious so not able to stop himself any more, he questioned.
"Why will I need any doctor? Ohhh wait! Are you telling me mad?" And she started laughing hard almost falling on the ground. "Uhhhh you don't have to care for me so much Mr. Lambuu Thaaaank you for your concern... because.... I know.... I'm mad...!" And her laugh didn't have any control and she fell off on the ground.

"Ouchhhh!" Trying to control her laughter she extended her hand. "Ab utha bhi do!"
The man stood there astonished... trying to figure out whether to stay in front of this girl or to leave this place right now! "Don't wanna help me getting up? It's okayyyyyyy" and she got up alone. "Are you like this from birth or got into some kinda accident?" He asked narrowing his eyes. "This? You mean me? Ooooh I'm always like this!" She laughed out... almost patting her back. "By the way Mr. Lambuuu you should be thankful to me alright? You just got a chance to get yourself in my Nikku! Big achievement haa!" She tried to patt his own shoulder. "Excuse me Miss Chatterbox! Do you even know who I am?! And what is this Nikku?!!" She was definitely crossing her limits.
"Ummmmm Mr. Lambu and Nikku is my camera... my baby" She replied after giving a great thought.
"I am Abir Rajvansh!" He mentioned in a proud tone. "Achha?! Ummmm pehle to kabhi nahi suna!" Before he could speak further she continued... "Uhmmm okay okay! No need to praise me... wo kya hai na... I feel shy... By the way I'm Mishti... Mishti Aggarwal" she stated smiling.
Thinking this girl to be impossible, he started moving out.
"Ginguuu come to me!" She stated spreading her arms. "Uhh no I think it's better Ginger stay with me" he stated and started moving out.

Ginger is the rabbit who got lost in the crowd. The pet of Aakash... Uhhh to mention Aakash is the college friend of Mishti and a dear colleague of Abir... whose party they have come to attend to. Ginger is Aakash's life... the moment he saw Ginger running towards the empty building behind the main resort he asked Abir for help... Mishti on the other hand stood ready with her Nikku every single time... in search of angles... and a white rabbit... a dark building... what chance could be better than this?! And she ran.... to capture it... and then... this accidental meet...

"Heyy! What did you mention your name is? Abir right? Ummm Abir means gulal... gulal means colour... colour means life... Hey hey hey you know I love colours! I am a painter so... colour is my life... and I love my life... Do you love colours too?" She was almost breathless as she had to run to catch his pace. "Lambuu can we slow down please? I'm having short of breath" Mishti tried to speak. "And why shall I wait for you!" He replied sternly... continuing his speed. "Hufff because I'm telling you to!" She replied.

He stopped... looked at this girl and nodded to a no... giving an impossible look. "Hehehe thankuuuu lambuuu!" She smiled widely. "First of all you need to breathe and secondly stop calling me lambu... you are a short of height and that's not my fault and I have a name... Abir... so call me Abir" he cleared himself.
"Okay gulaal! I mean... Abir!" She giggled. "So lame!" He murmured. "Did you say something? You must be thinking I'm funny right? Yeah I am funny... I know!" She replied chuckling. "I am Mishti by the way... Mishti Aggarwal!... wo kya hai na I speak very sweetly so my mumma decided this name Mishti... nice name na?" She said in a proud tone.
"Yeaah only the name..." he murmured. "What? Did you say something? Why do you talk so less? Watch me! I am so talkative hainaaa!" And she started laughing hard again....

They started moving out again.... And the moment he realised they are out of the building... in a safe zone, he increased his pace... almost running... to get rid of this... weird person as soon as possible.
"Hey Mr. Lambuu running away from me? Mr.... Mr. Lambuu... heyy Lambuuuuuu Gulaaaaal Lambuuuu!" And he vanished in front of her eyes... and she started giggling...
"Crazy girl" is the only thing that could escape his mouth....

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Back with another story... I seriously don't how this would come out! Hope you like it. Trying to write another different love story. Please let me know how is it... Stay Connected!