The Epilogue

"You made me wait for 3 long years alright! It's not a matter of joke!"

"So? Even I was waiting for you from last 3 years!"

"So?"

"So? Even in our first night you wanted to paint me!"

"So what? I am a painter!"

"Ohh hello Miss painter! Sorry Mrs."

"Yesss sambhalke baat karo! You're speaking with Mrs Rajvansh alright?!" Mishti drew a conclusion.
"Understood wifey" his voice suddenly sounded somewhat more... husky... as he looked deep into her eyes with a smirk.
"Abir! Hum peechle 3 hours se baarish ke wajah se phase hai! Do something! I can't wait here anymore! Aaj hi tumhe dinner ke baad walk karna tha?! We didn't even bring our car!!!" Mishti bursted out diverting her attention from his eyes.
No if she continued to drown in his dreamy eyes even for a moment, she would fall weak...

"Mishti? Hum car leke walk karte?!

"Urghhhh! Fineee! Ab kya karein?!!!"

"I have an idea!" Abir exclaimed.

"What?"

Before Mishti could actually get sense of anything, he dragged her out of the shaded place to the heavy downpour.

"Abir!!!! What did you just do?!!!"

"Enjoy this Mishti!!!"

"Abir you know this very well! The only thing I hate is drenching in rain!"
Pulling her real close with a sudden jolt, Abir came close to her... pasting her not so dry body with his...

"It's not a normal rain Mishti!! It's... Rain of Love"

She looked straight into his eyes... under the pouring shower... Whatever it might be, water droplets definitely enhanced his heavenly beauty! He looked so much more... attractive! Her hands ached to caress his so perfect cheek... her heart pounded... to confess... that it was just him... just him who could make her heart beats dance with the rhythm of love...

And... Abir?
How could he describe the perfect her? How could he explain the feel? How could he confess what she made him feel in such a divine moment?! How could he.. control himself?

It was almost impossible to figure out the exact moment when they both leaned forward... to dive into each other...
The moment they could feel each other's breathing scent, a sudden sound! Of a horn....!
"Abir, we are at the middle of a road and already drenched so... I think we should go home" Mishti replied... low...
Really they had just... flown away by the moment... in the moment...

Reaching back to their place, Mishti took no time to run back to their room. Something didn't feel usual! This moment didn't seem usual.

Trying to control her pounding beats Mishti stood silent... placing her hand on the source.. closing her eyes.. trying to gather herself. "Mishti! Don't be such an idiot! Abir will think you're a fool!" She murmured.. to herself.
Taking some deep breath turning back she almost collided with him...

Oh their poor heart!

"Mishti? You're... okay?"  His voice sounded like magic though! "Hmm I.. just... I'm... Fine!" Mishti stumbled.
The air started screaming out some different emotions...

Inhaling the breath, they struggled hard to normalise but... in vain...
Abir pulled up his hand brushing his fingers from her temple... removing the wet strand of hair... tucking it behind the ear... rubbing her jawline then to the rosy petals...
Mishti reciprocated... Placing her palms on his chest...
They leaned in... Abir placing his lips on her and then pressing it... taking over hers... and... she gave in... trying to reciprocate... They only broke apart to get some air... panting heavily... for some breath.

And the air suddenly turned... rapid!

Joining their lips again they continued to invade... each other... Unaware of the fact that they fell over the bed... they continued... as their heart refused to be alone tonight!
Finally stopping for a moment, taking sharp breaths they looked at each other... They knew their soul claimed each other tonight and no one could escape...!

The heavy breaths continued as they felt each other being worshipped like never!
Mishti shivered with a chill through the spine as he sucked into her earbone... slowly moving down... leaving his touch at every inch of her skin...
Her heart thudded as some deep emotions wanted him... every bit of him... Taking over, Mishti claimed him in all possible way... making her touch linger on every bit of him...

Invading continued... invasion, of their once non invaded inches...
Reaching the extreme, they matched their eyes... claiming the ultimate.... emotions at its peak as their body melted... into one...
And the night grew darker.. wetter.. desirable.. passionate... with the pace... every passing moment...

After several long minutes, they laid... in each other's embrace... Abir caressing her hair... and Mishti painting her chest with some invisible colours... Colour of love....
And they whispered....

"I love you"
"I love you"

Thank you for all the patience, love and support ❣️ See ya soon🙋🏻‍♀️