Happy Halloween?

"Mommy mommy, look!" 4 year old Izuku exclaimed as he ran into the living room, wearing a cute white cloak, a green bow around his neck , and a cheap latern from the kids section at Wall-r-us.

"Izuku, you look so cute!" Inko beamed as she picked up her son, smiling and kissed his cheek. Izuku struggled in her arms.

"No mommy, youre gonna mess up my ghost costume!" He whined. Inko chuckled and put him down.

"youre right, we wouldn't want a wrinkled costume on Halloween, do we?" She asked, playing along.

"No! Cuz then I wont get as much candy!" He said nodding seriously. Inko broke and began laughing, then patted his head before pulling the hood up.

"We cant have that." She said smiling.

"Go ahead and grab your pumpkin basket, Ill wait here." She said walking over to the table and shifted through her mail.

"Okay!" Izuku beamed and ran up the stairs.

"No running Izuku!" She called as she shifted through the envelopes. One with red lettering caught her eye as she noticed it was from the doctors. Izuku has yet to develop any of his father's leperchaunic traits, except the green hair, of course, or her ghostlike abilities. He had yet to grow into his leprechaun ears, or her ability to walk through walls and float, and she began to worry. so of course, as any worried mother, she brought him to the doctors and had to wait to hear the results.

She opened it and read it quietly to herself. Izuku patted down the stairs and ran up and hugged his moms leg. As he looked up, about to tell her he was ready, he realized the horror and sadness on her face as tears streamed down. Izukus smile fell fast.

"..mommy?" He asked in a quiet voice. She dropped the paper and leaned down to her child and hugged him like the world was ending. Being 4, izuku had no idea what to do, or why his mommy was crying. Before he had the chance to hug back, he heard his mothers voice.

"Im sorry Izuku, im so sorry." She cried. Confused, izukus eyes drifted to the letter that has fallen from his mothers hands prior, and saw one word that stood out from all the rest of the paper. In big, ugly red letters.

HUMAN