39

E V E L Y N-

I made my way to the kitchen for some breakfast where I saw Alec and blue-haired Heather. I gasped and she laughed before coming to give me a hug. "I missed you" she says but my jaw was still hung open.

"Yo-your hair!" I exclaimed.

"Oh yeah do you like it?" She asks and I nodded.

"It looks amazing on you!" I say as I brushed my fingers through the soft blue strands.

"I decided to dye it before I came back, a little spontaneous moment" she says and I smiled.

"I love it" I say.

"How was your vacation?" I ask as Alec gave me a plate of breakfast.

"It was amazing. Two weeks flew by so quick, but I had such a good time" she says and I smiled.

"I missed you guys though" she says.

"I certainly missed you, Alec did not" I joked.

"I can tell, he was too busy with his other girlfriend" she jokes and I let out a laugh.

"Excuse me- no there's no other girlfriend" he defends quickly.

"I know what you've been upto while I've been away" Heather jokes again.

"Nothing! I haven't done anything, I was just looking after Eve's lazy ass" he says.

"Hey!" I cut in.

"Sure-"

"Well EveLyn had a boy over behind my back!" He exclaims cutting Heather off and now turning all the attention on to me.

"What?" She gasps looking at me with surprised eyes.

"No I didn't" I quickly say.

"She's lying, I smelt the cologne" Alec says.

"And it wasn't a cologne I wear" he adds making me roll my eyes.

"Eve!" Heather says and I covered my face in embarrassment.

"You little minx. Is that what's been going on behind my back?" She laughs.

"No- no no" I quickly denied.

"Oh please, I know a guy was over" Alec says and I glared at him.

"I'm sure Eve has all the guys on her tail, just look at you" Heather says and I grinned from her compliment.

"Honestly, I'm sure you've had many boyfriends" she says and I shook my head.

"Unfortunately not even one"

"No way! But just look at you- you're absolutely gorgeous" she says.

"Thank you" I say shyly.

"Are you forgetting you have a boyfriend right here?" Alec huffs crossing his arms.

"Unfortunately" she jokes and he frowns.

"I'm joking you big baby" she says and I laughed.

"Anyway, we're having a Halloween party here tomorrow night so I'm going to get some stuff for that. And I'm going to get the costumes" Heather says and I nodded.

"Have you got a costume yet?" Heather asks and I shook my head.

"We will pick you one up" Alec says.

"Thank you"

"Anything specific?" Heather asks.

"I don't mind anything" I replied honestly.