Pt 1

"hey y/n look over there!" Jiwoo said, "what's it?" you asked, "just look at your crush! He is Hella hot!" Jiwoo said making your cheek turn red, "hey stop! You're making me blush!" you said as you hide your face in your hand. Jiwoo just chuckled"uwu you're soo cute! "Jiwoo said. You smile," when will you tell him that you like him? "Jiwoo asked" I don't know I mean he is popular guy will he accept me as his girlfriend? "you asked" Come on just give it a try? "she said" hmm okay "you said. You saw your crush jeon jungkook walking toward his locker which was beside yours," tell him now! Good luck! "Jiwoo said." what not now I didn't prepare anything yet! "you said."I don't care! Jungkook y/n has something to tell you!" she said, your eyes widened.

"hehe good luck sweetie!" Jiwoo said as she run away from you, "what do you want to say y/n?" jungkook asked with his cute bunny smile making your heart beat hella fast. "hmm I. Hmm actually *cursed* fck can we can talk at the roof top?" you asked nervously while playing with your fingers. Jungkook smile "hmm sure I also have something to say" jungkook said. "what is he going say? Oh my my!" your thought. "okay" you said. "so let's go shall we?" jungkook asked "yes" you said. Then you both went to the roof top, now there were so silent "so what do you want say?" jungkook asked "you say first" you said.

"hmm okay" jungkook said, you were looking him and waiting for him to speak, suddenly he hold your hand "y/n I know I am the popular student alot of girls loves me but only one girl caught my attention which is you y/n, your beautiful smile, the way you look at me and act like you were looking some where else, your giggle and many more, basically you stole my heart, I just want to ask you will you be my girlfriend? I really love you soo much "jungkook said, now there were pool of tears in your eyes" jungkook I didn't expect this because I thought I looked ugly like no one will love me but you love me, now you make me feel so special, yes I will be your girlfriend because I love you too"you said.

Jungkook smile and hug you "thank you!" jungkook said, you were feeling like your heart will explode in happiness, "so should we go for a date after school?" jungkook asked, you blush "yes" you said as you look down "look at me baby!" jungkook said as he lift your chin. You gasp as he lean towards your lip, now you both were just looking into each other soul "can I kiss you?" jungkook asked, you couldn't speak as there were no words in your mind to say. You nodded jungkook smile and lean to kiss you. You felt like you were on the cloud of euphoria as you felt his soft lip moving on yours. This moment you both were lost in each other, suddenly some one came "wow what a beautiful view!" Jiwoo said making you and jungkook pulled away.

"why did you both?" Jiwoo said "shut up!" you said as you hide your face on jungkook's chest. Jungkook laughed at your cute behavior "UwU you both look so cute couple!" Jiwoo said with a smile.
To be continued